14

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I chech who's calling me at 6 in the morning. I roll over to check the contact and it said 'FizzieRocks'.

"Lizzie, what the fuck are you doing at 6:17 in the fucking morning?" I answer the phone. I hear her snicker on the other end of the call.

"Good morning to you too sister." I hear Aidan's laugh quietly.

"Is Aidan there with you." I ask sitting up in my bed.

"Yeah and if you want to see him, you better get dressed and get your ass down stairs so we can get to the mall for some last minute shopping." Lizzie yelled at me. I hung up the phone instantly and threw it on my bed.

I ran to my suitcase and picked out a yellow long sleeve crop top and black leggings. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy ponytail while walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I ran down stairs and into the living room to see Lizzie and Aidan laughing at something Lizzie was holding in her hand. "What are you guys laughing at?" I questioned, walking over to the two.

"Oh good morning Cissy. Lizzie was just showing me your baby book." Aidan looks over to me, who was standing in the doorway.

"Oh Aidan here's the photo I was telling you about. Narcissa in the bathtub playing reading her favourite book upside down." Lizzie laughed. I ran over to to Liz and snatched the book out of her hands.

"Ok we are done with that now. Okay..." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Sis you always ruin everything." Lizzie pouted, sticking her tongue out at me. Aidan and I laugh at her childish behaviour.

"So why did you want me down here?" I asked. Lizzie walked pasted me.

"We'll if you were listening to a word I was saying, we're going to the mall for some last minute Christmas shopping. And if you hadn't changed since you left then you haven't bought a single present." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"Wow you bitch." I mumble, as Aidan and I follow Lizzie out to her car.

"I heard that!" She yelled. "Shut up or you're going to wake up the whole street!" I whisper-yelled, trying to stop her.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Lizzie a screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You bitch!" I pushed her into the back seat while I sat in the driver's while Aidan sat in the passenger side.

"So what mall are we going to? Bayshore? St.Laurent?" I pull out of the driveway.

"How about Bayshore." Lizzie implied, pulling out her phone. "Here's the directions, in case you forgot how to get there." I hear the sass in her voice.

"Lizzie it's only been 5 months since I've been here, of course I remember how to get to Bayshore shopping centre." I roll my eye and I hear Aidan chuckle quietly to himself.

"What are laughing at Mr. Perfect?" Lizzie leaned up to the front and stared at him

"It's just that you girls are hilarious when you talk to each other." Said Aidan.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Lizzie asked.

"We'll when you guys talk to each other, it's always one of you insulting the other. It's funny to watch." Aidan explained, looking at Liz and I.

Time Skip.

"Narcissa, there's a spot right there!" Lizzie yelled, pointing at a spot the was already occupied.

"Lizzie, there's already a car in that spot, you idiot." I drove up further and found a spot to park in.

The three of us walked into the mall to start shop or finish our Christmas shopping. In the corner of my eye I see Aidan put his hood up and look down. "Aidan why are you putting your hood up." Lizzie asked.

"We'll Liz, the last time I was here, a lot of people came a surrounded me but this time I don't want that to happen." Aidan replied.