02

i'm so sorry for this short chapter. ☹︎

When we got to the mall, we saw a large group of girls screaming and giggling.

I wonder what's that all about?

We decided not to look into the group of girls and continued shopping. The first store we when to was y/f/s (your favourite store) and I got a black and white hoodie with black jeans. When I went to go try them on, I couldn't pull the hoodie over my head and Leah thought it was an awesome idea to take a photo of me and post it on Insta.

leahT56 she can't put on the shirt lol love you

Tagged - cissy_coop

♡︎49,815
6,825 comments

user1 - lol 😂

user2 - lmao i hope u get it off
|
cissy_coop - oh i did thanks and @leahT56 u really had to post that pic
|
leahT56 - yep

We went into several store and I found a beautiful dress. It was an off the shoulder, f/c and when just below my knees. "That's perfect for you, Cissy."

"No." I said sternly. I walked away from the dress and continued to wander throughout the store. I felt Leah pull me back to where the dress was. "Leah, I'm not buying the dress."

"Why?"

"Cause I'll never wear it. I'm not denying that it's beautiful or perfect for me, it's just I won't find an event to wear it at." I turned my head away from the dress and went to admire another piece of clothing.

After what felt like forever of Leah trying to convince me to buy the dress, she did. I bought the dress and regret doing so.

I'll never wear it. Why did I buy it?

At around 3 o'clock, we decided to stop shopping because our hands were full of bags and our hands were getting sore. We started to head towards the front entrance of the mall and saw the group of girls fan-girling in the food court.

"Should we check who it is or?" Leah looked at me in need of a response. "Yeah sure." We walked over to the group and saw him.

Aidan Gallagher.

WC: 349