12

Just so you know, Narcissa is from Ottawa, Canada.

Once the plane landed, Aidan and I slowly got off the plane and headed to where our luggage is.

"My sister just got her license so she'll be driving us." I implied. We walked out to where Lizzie said she is. Once we see her and we walk over to her car.

"Why hello sister and.. OMG YOUR- YOUR AIDAN GALLAGHER!" Lizzie yelled as she sees Aidan.

"Yes he is, but can you lower your voice please and thank you." I demanded. Lizzie calmed herself then finally spoke.

"Mom has been going crazy because she hasn't seen you in months and she wants to meet the person you said you were bringing and that is clearly Aidan Gallagher." Lizzie implied, unlocking the doors to the car.

Aidan and I go to the trunk to put our luggage in there and sat in the back seat of Lizzie's car. "Why hello Aidan. It's nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie."

"Hi Lizzie I'm Aidan and you can just call me Aidan." He and Lizzie laughed as he mocked her.

I'm glad their getting along.

Lizzie put the car into drive and left the airport parking lot. "So, how did you guys meet?" Lizzie asked still in shock that Aidan is in her car.

"Um.. well we sat beside each other on the plane to LA and we talked then parted ways until I got back to my new place, he turns out to be my new neighbour."

"Wow what a coincidence Cissy, that you become friends with your celeb-" "Nope!" I interrupted Lizzie before she could finish her sentence.

"What?" Aidan asked, clearly confused about what Lizzie was saying.

"Nothing!" I exclaim with a nervous laugh. He just brushed it off as if nothing happened.

Time Skip to when they get to the house.

"Ok we're here." Lizzie yelled, waking us up. Aidan and I had fell asleep in the car because of our 6 hour flight. I had my head resting on his shoulder and his head on mine.

"Yeah, yeah. We're up." I yawned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Lizzie helped Aidan and I get our suitcases out of the trunk of the car. "Ya know, Mom has been going crazy with you gone. When you were living here, you would always help her and my dad but now that you live in another country, she feels lost."

"Has Dad been trying to get her back up onto her feet?"

"Yeah but it's not working. Even I, her step-daughter, has been trying to get her going but ever since you told us your coming home with someone, she's been ecstatic. She's happy that you home." Lizzie smiled.

"I'm glad, but how come you guys didn't tell me about her?" I asked, worry painted all over my face.

"Well she asked us not to. She didn't want you to miss school just for her."

I smiled at my moms worry about my education.

"Wait I'm confused. You guys aren't related?" Aidan questioned.

"No. Our parents are married. Josh is my stepdad and her real father and my mom, Marsha, is Lizzie's stepmom." I informed Aidan.

"Oh okay that makes a lot of sense." Aidan laughed off the confused look on his face.

"Come on. Let's go see Mom."

—————————————————————

Hey! Sorry it's been a couple months. I didn't have any ideas for the story then during my trip to go see some friends in another province (I live in Canada 🇨🇦) I had some ideas.

And sorry if some of this makes no sense.

You guys will be seeing some of our favourite actors in TUA in the next couple of chapters so stay tuned.

Bye!