04

A Couple Of Months Later

It's one month before I go to UCLA, but 2 days before I leave to LA. Leah is leaving for OttawaU in three days because she was to settle into her dorm. Instead of living in a dorm with strangers, my mom and dad bought a house for me to live in while I'm going to school. I know, cool. They said something about it being cheaper or something. But I can't believe I get to live by myself for a year.

No more Lizzie bursting into my room for no reason. No parents telling me what to do. I just get to go to school and learn about new things.

I was packing my bags so I won't be late for my flight tomorrow. Suddenly I get a text fro Lizzie.

FizzyRocks

hey do u know where my
phone is?

CherryPie

your texting on it dumbass

FizzyRocks

oh look at that
i am

CherryPie

🙄
why couldn't you just come into my room?

FizzyRocks

bc i don't want to be yelled at
and plus ur packing do LA

CherryPie

well im sorry for packing so i won't be late
for my flight tmr

FizzyRocks

can we not fight
can we just spend time together
bc u r leaving tmr and i'm going to miss
u 😔

CherryPie

why didn't i say so
come over here and stop
texting me

A couple seconds after I sent the text, I heard Lizzie run over to my room. She embraced me into a tight hug and we stayed like that for a while.

A couple minutes later, we let go of each other and she started to help me pack for LA.

Time Skip To 2am.

I woke up at 2am to leave and pick up Leah so we can go to the airport together. I head downstairs to see my mom, dad and Lizzie in the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing up?" I asked, waking over to mom.

"We wanted to say goodbye before you leave to to University." She said, tearing up. "I'm so proud of you, Narcissa."

I wrap my arms around her and cry with her. Soon after I start hugging her, Josh joined in. Then Lizzie.

3 minutes of the group hug, we broke apart. "I understand why Mom and Dad are crying, but I don't understand why you are Lizzie?" I joked, wiping my tears away from under my eyes.

"Haha, very funny." She rolled her eyes, sarcasm dripping from her voice. We all laugh and joke about things.

"It's time for me to go."

"Well miss you, Cissy. Call us when you get to your house." Dad said, hugging me one last time.

"Oh and here is your passport and ticket and here are the keys to your new home." Mom said, handing me a set of keys and my passport and ticket. And what Josh said about calling us, please do."

"Okay, Mom. Will do."

Dad helped me put my luggage and carry on in the trunk of his car and handed me his car keys.

The plan for the car is; when I go to the airport and get on the flight for LA, tomorrow, mom and dad drive in the same car to the airport and when they get there, they take both cars back, so I don't have to take my car to the airport and leave it there. I know, smart idea.

It was Lizzie's.

And so I have a car to get to school, my parents bought me a car also.

I get into the drivers seat and start up the car. I pull out of the driveway and head to Leah's place.

Once I got there, I saw her standing at the edge of her driveway, waving at me. "Narcissa Melina Cooper! Where have you been? I have been standing here for 1 minute and I am freezing."

I burst into laughter as I get out of my seat and help her put her bags into the trunk. "Stop being so dramatic."

We both get into our seats and I start driving again, but towards the airport this time. "When you get to LA and get to your house, call me. Okay?"

"Yeah, but I have to call my parents first."

"Okay, fine."

We pull into the airport and park the car. I remember where I parked it and got out of the car. Once I get to the trunk, Leah already has all our bags out.

"In a hurry, now are we." I smirk, closing the trunk. We head into the airport and get through security. Once we were through we hugged before going our separate ways.

"I'm going to miss you, Cissy." Leah let go of me and started to cry, which made me cry.

"I'm going to miss you too. But we will see each other on holidays and during the summer."

"That's true."

We hugged and wiped our tears. We parted ways and I sat down to wait for my plane.

I was scrolling through Instagram and I got a notification. It said; aidanrgallgher posted a photo.

I click the notification and saw this:

aidanrgallgher✔︎ - going back to LA ☻︎

♡︎ 2,585,634
488,799 comments

user1 - can i come too? 🥺

cissy_coop - hey me too
|
aidanrgallgher✔︎ - do you live there?
|
cissy_coop - now i am. i'm moving there i'm at the airport rn

I died right on the spot.

Oh. My. God. AIDAN GALLAGHER REPLIED TO MY COMMENT. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.