13

Lizzie dragged Aidan and i into the house, leaving our suitcases outside. "MOM! CISSY AND THE BOY SHE BROUGHT ARE HERE!" Lizzie yelled probably because our mom is upstairs getting ready.

"ALREADY! I THOUGHT THEY WE'RE COMING AT 7:00 O'CLOCK PM?" My mom yelled back.

"NO THEY'RE WERE SUPPOSED ARRIVE IN THE AIRPORT AT 7:00 AM! MOM! AM!"

"HOW ABOUT THE YELLING STOPS NOW! OKAY?" I yell over my mom and sister. "Sorry about them." I apologize to Aidan for my mother and sister's behaviour.

"It's okay." He gives me a smile and I return it.

"NARCISSA MELINA COOPER!" My mom yells as she comes running towards me and I run towards her.

We in brace each other in a hug. "I missed you so so much."

"I heard. I missed you too!" We stay like that for a couple of moments until Josh came up from behind mom and pulled her off me.

"Hey kiddo. How you've been?" He asked, pulling me into a hug.

"I've been good how have you been?"

"Better." He joked, his eyes pointing towards my mother. We both laugh at his joke.

"Well who's this?" Josh pointed to Aidan standing behind me.

"Hello I'm Aidan." He introduced himself.

"You look oddly familiar, Aidan. Have we seen you before." My mom asked, waking up to him, standing a little to close.

"Yeah probably because I'm an actor. I'm in a hit Netflix show called The Umbrella Academy." He never lost the smile on his face even though my mom face is pressed on his own.

"Mom I think Aidan needs his personal space. So can you back away." I walked up behind her a pulled her off him.

"Oh right, sorry." She chuckled, scratching the back of her neck.

"It's okay, Mrs. Cooper."

"Please call me Marsha, Mrs. Cooper makes me feel old."

"Mom you are old." Lizzie insulted her stepmom.

"Hey I'm only 52."

"Like I said, old." We all laugh including my mom.

"And I'm Josh, Cissy's stepdad. And I'm 55 so don't laugh." Dad and Aidan laughed.

"Well Lizzie, I see you left their suitcases out side in the cold so please go and get them." Lizzie groaned and rolled her eyes.

"We can go and get them Dad. Lizzie doesn't have to do them."

"No no, you guys have had a long night so you guys can get some rest. The only thing you need to do Cissy, is show Aidan the guest bedroom. Okay?"

"Okay, thanks Dad." I kiss him on the cheek and lead Aidan to the guest bedroom.

---------------------

Second chapter of the day