05

"Flight 156 to LA is now boarding." The women on the intercom said.

I picked up my carry on and boarded to plane. I placed my carry on the floor in front of my feet. I put my phone on airplane mode and turn it off.

A boy sat down beside me, but I didn't pay attention to him. "Hey."

I turn my head and you'll never guess who I saw,

Aidan Gallagher.

In the flesh. Sitting next to me on the plane. To LA. Well he lives there so, duh.

"H-hi." I tried to act cool, but ended up stuttering. "Y-your-"

"Aidan Gallagher. Yep. That's me." He smiles and I smile back. "And you are?"

"Narcissa Cooper, but you can call me Cissy." He reaches out to shake my hand and I take it.

"Nice to meet you, Cissy. So why are you going to LA?" Aidan asked.

"Well, I-I got into university and now I'm moving there." I stuttered.

"Congrats on that. What university did you get into?" He questioned, a slight smile on his face, but big enough to show his dimples.

"UCLA."

Time Skip.

Aidan and I talked on the plane for what seemed like forever. I got to learn more about him and same goes for Aidan.

When the plane landed, Aidan and I went our separate ways. Not before exchanging numbers that is.

I got into a taxi and it took me to the car dealership, where I pick up the car my mom and dad bought me to drive around in.

"Hi, I'm Narcissa Cooper. I'm here to pick up a car." I said to the women at the front desk.

"Oh, yes. All you have to do is sign...here." She handed me a sheet of paper for me to sign.

Once I signed, I man took me to where my new car is and handed me the keys. "Thank you."

I hopped into the drivers seat and drove off to my new home. I drove through my new neighbourhood and it is beautiful.

I can't believe I'm going to leave here.

I pulled into my new driveway and parked the car. I pull out the keys to the house and unlocked the door.

I headed to the master bedroom to put my luggage in. The moving truck is coming tomorrow to drop off the rest of my stuff. I call mom, dad and Lizzie. After the call finished I called Leah.

Time Skip because i'm lazy.

I check my phone for the time, 10:58pm. I get changed into my pjs and hop into my bed.

Goodnight.

——————————————————

WC: 439

Here's chapter 5. I hope it's good. I sorta rushed it because I have a lot of school work to do.

Bye♡︎