1

"Woah" I mumbled, quickly sitting up. I glanced around the jet, slowly regaining my bearings. The BAU had just finished a specificaly hard case; not to say that typical investigations were a walk in the park, but the thought of the three teenage victims having to decide which one of them would be murdered, was sickening for anyone. Sick enough to bring back nightmares I assumed had been put to rest. Nightmares to grismly to possibly say out loud.

After noting I had survived the habitual dream, I sighed and leaned my head back against the seat. Surveying the jet, I noticed J.J and Prentiss sleeping on top of each other, and my lips twitched into a smile. They were just too cute. To the pair's right, Spencer was extended on the bench in a peaceful sleep. He got constant night terrors, and it was comforting to know he was okay. Hotch and Rossi were in the back, speaking in hushed tones per usual. I considered walking over, but chose against it when I saw the tears threatning to spill out of my Italian colleuges eyes. The pain on his face was something only Hotch could fix, and I ducked my head away when they noticed the attention. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp poke in the ribs. Morgan grinned at me. Rolling my eyes, I slapped my best friend with a book Spence had been reading earlier. He clutched his shoulder where he had been hit and moaned. Although he was teasing, I could have very well hurt him due to the abnormal thickness of the book.

Thirty minutes later we landed: Thank God. Words could not describe how incredibly tired I was. However, my driving provided a perfect account. I must've broken half a dozen laws making the drive home. I might've dented my car in the parking garage. I have no clue. I do remember falling asleep in my car though. The three stories of stairs I had to climb was truly an impossible hike, and I opted to curl up below my jacket. Smart? No. God I hope we don't have a case.

We did.

I woke up to a cheeky black man tapping on my window. My head flew up. Morgan laughed at my smudged makeup. I quickly stumbled towards the window, and let the freezing air envelope me.

"To what do I owe this pleasure Agent Morgan?" I ask sarcastically, shivering. He reached in and unlocked the door.

"Hotch just called me in." He said climbing in. I glared at him in disbelief.

"You're joking." He shook his head. I groaned. He ruffled my hair, and sent me upstairs to change. I threw on tan slacks and a white body suit. Glancing at my hair, I knew the chances of keeping it down was non-exsistent. I arduously fought with my hair, forcing into a bun. I knew I was late, but I was not going into work with a couple hours of sleep with no makeup. Fifteen minutes later, I ran downstairs. I wasn't expecting Morgan to wait, but he inpatiently stood by my Volkswagon Beetle. He look huge compared to the little car.

I walked in to the BAU only a half hour late, Morgan by my side. Rossi raised an eyebrow and smirked to himself. I knew what he was thinking, hell what most of the team was thinking. However, both of you knew that you only shared platonic feelings for eachother. One of us knew that I had feelings for a different team member, and it wasn't me.

I could see Hotch from my desk. His jacket was draped on his desk, and his tie was loose. Chances were he never left. Poor guy never caught a break. My attention was quickly diverted when Spencer handed me a coffee cup.

"Thanks Reid." I smiled. "How was the six hours we spent away from work?" I checked my watch, sipping the concealed Dr. Pepper. Like Reid, I hated coffee but needed the caffiene. No amount of sugar and creamer could hide the bitter taste, so he brought me Dr. Pepper in a paper cup. It was most appreciated.

J.J brisked passed us with a stack of files. "It's a bad one.", she muttered.

"How bad?" Morgan replied. She turned with a frown

"Florida." Prentiss sighed and pulled her go-bag from beneath her desk. We all hoped we wouldn't need to use it.

"This is Arnold Mcrayer, age sixty-two, and Amanda Mcrayer, age twenty four." Garcia pulled pictures of the murdered pair on the moniter. There was extreme overkill on Arnold.

"Father and daughter?" Prentiss asked, noting the shared last names.

"Married." Hotch said, looking at the file. Morgan widened his eyes.

"They were found off the 1-75 Inerstate that runs through Florida. Gainesville has asked us to come in." Garcia said, her eyes averted from the screen.

"Look at the difference between the display of the bodies." I noted. "There is extreme overkill on Arnold. I mean, look at the blood on the ground. He killed him, dumped him, and then beat him around some more?"

"He was stabbed a total of seventy-two times. Half of them were done post-mortem." Garcia nodded.

"Now look at Amanda. Shot execution style, but there is no blood on her. Face is clean, clothes are new. She's posed with her arms across her chest." I twirled a pen in my hand.

"The level of remorse doesn't coincide with the amount rage we see on Arnold." J.J says.

"So what? Are we saying there are two killers?" Morgan asked.

"Maybe he had a personal vendetta agaisnt the husband, and his wife was just a causualty. I mean, is this really a case for us?" Emily asked. She had a point. Unless there were more couples killed, there were no idicators that this was serial.

"Ah my lovlies, unfortunately this is just where it begins." Garcia clicked the remote several times. "This is Parker Bradeley, a college student in Tampa Bay. She was last seen at Club Prana two months ago. She was found hundreds of miles away on the same Interstate alongside Richard Greene. Greene was in his late fourties and last seen at the same club. They were found two days ago."

"Wait, was the timeline between the murders?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Parker and Richard were reported missing shortly after Mr. and Mrs. Mcrayer were found. The latter were reported missing two months before that."

"So he's keeping them for two months?" Rossi sighed.

"Which means he's hunting for the new victims now. Wheels up in thirty."