17

(HOTCH's POV)

I walked Y/N up to her apartment, glancing at her ever so often. Her soaked hair stuck to her neck, revealing her face. She had never looked more beautiful than she did with makeup running down her smiling face. She was snuggled under my own wet jacket. After dancing in the rain, we had ran to my car. I couldn't stop laughing at her own unstoppable giggles. There was nothing graceful about her hysterical state, and she had the most obnoxious laugh. But I loved it. I loved everything about her. 

I internally sighed when we approached her door; I wasn't ready for the night to end. She turned towards me, letting out an-almost-laugh. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her impossibly close. She put her own hands on my chest, fiddling with the buttons on my shirt. We just stood like that for a minute, perfectly silent. Finally, she reached up to kiss me. I lowered my lips into her own. 

With every kiss we exchanged, it grew deeper. She slowly ran her hands through my tangled hair. I carefully pushed her against the door and let my hands roam up and down her back. I wandered as low as I dared when she pushed into me, forcing my hands to go where she wanted. She let out a small moan, which drove me crazy. Her hands gripped my collar, holding herself up at my level. She was much shorter than me, so we both had to fight to stay connected. My uncomfortable postition finally became unbearable, so I grabbed her thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. My arms hugged her lower back. 

We made-out in the hall until we heard rummaging behind her apartment door. She straignted out her legs, quickly dropping to the ground. Y/N tugged her dress down, and wrapped my jacket around herself. I didn't understand until the door swung open, revealing Jackson.

"Y/N?" He looked like he had just stumbled out of bed. "Did you knock?" 

"Yes." She lied. "I forgot my key." He nodded wearily. He went to open the door further when he noticed me.

"Agent Hotchner?" He asked. I watched his eyes dart between the two of us before he finally put two and two together. His mouth made an o shape.

"I'll be in in a minute." Y/N said, ending the awkward interaction. He closed the door, leaving the two of us alone. 

"That was fun." She whispered, clearly embarrased. I couldn't help but smile at her flushed cheeks. I leaned over, giving her a quick kiss. 

"Goodnight Y/N." I said softly.

"Goodnight Aaron." She said in similar fashion. I slowly backed up as she let herself into the apartment. 

---

I sat in my car, too unfocased to drive. I couldn't get her touch, her voice, out of my head. I could still feel her kiss, and my messy hair was evidence that it was all real. The way she said my name played over and over again in my head. I had never felt this way before. Not with Beth. Not with Kate. Not even with Hailey. Would it be naive to call it love? Probably. But that's what Y/n did. She made me impulsive and forward. Maybe even wreckless. And I loved her.

This is kind of a weird one ngl. But I wanted Hotch to hype Y/N up so. Also when I say Kate, I'm not talking about Kate Callahan. Talking about Kate Joyner. You know the one who died or whatever. They had kind of hinted at them having a relationship or hook up once upon a time. Alr. Peace.