2

"Is there any connection between Parker and Greene?" Emily asked.

"Not that we know of." Hotch turns his focus to the computer where Garcia's face was. "I need you to look into both of our victims lifes. If they knew each other."

"If they bumped carts in a grocery store I will know." She tapped her keyboard, ending the call.

"Acting under the unsumption that there is one killer, what was he doing with the couples for two months?" I asked. Although I would be able to tell more at the M.E's office, no torture was reported on any of them. Hotch leaned over to look at the M.E report in my hand. He let out a sigh, which sent a hot breath of air on my neck. I fought the flush that threatned to take over my face. Morgan sent me a look.

I did not have a crush on Hotch. There was no way. I mean, he was attractive, that was a given. He was also determined, serious, kind, and caring. One some occasions, rare as they may be, his sense of humor came out. I'm sure out of work hours, he was absolutely hilarious. The issue was he took too much on him. I guess that comes from working for as long as he had. I had only worked for the BAU for a couple of years, right out of medical school, but I already felt the burden of the job in minor ways. Hotch stood up, bringing me back to attention.

"Reid, get started on a geographical profile at GDP. J.J and Rossi, head over to the newest dump site. Prentiss and Morgan will head over the the kidnapping location, and I'll go with Y/L/N to look for further evidence on the bodies." That was new. He usually went to set up camp at the police officers. Not sure why I became nervous, but I nodded and continued to bounce ideas off my friends.

We met with a pathologist at the morgue. Anaylizing these bodies is what I was originally hired to do. As much help as the doctors the team met on cases were, it was easier to have a profiler with a medical degree determine these things. Dr. Torres led me and Hotch to the room with four bodies covered. He scrambled to uncover them. I began anaylizing the newer bodies, as any ligature marks would be easier to find.

"Did you determine a time of death, doctor?" I asked, gently raising Greene's arm.

"We estimated a couple of days before the bodies were dumpt." He said.

"So he kept the bodies for an additional time." Hotch noted.

"It looks as if it took multiple stabs for our unsub to hit an artery." I frowned, knowing he was in great pain before finally dying. Raking my eyes up and down, I took noticed of his full head of hair. It was longer than before he was kidnapped.

"Strange." I muttered. Hotch stopped asking the pathologist questions, and gave you his full attention. My stomach flipped at the sign of respect. Oh please Y/N, he did the bare minumum. God forbid anyone listens when you speak without being interested. Why do I even care?

I shook my head, trying to get the invasive thoughts to spill out of my head. "Well, he had them in a controlled enviorment for two months. The overkill showed no respect or remorse for Mr. Greene, yet there is no sign of a Vitamin D or A deficiency. His hair would've halted growth or fallen out, but it continued it's growth."

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"Well, if he wasn't exposed to the sun regularly, his diet would've had been entirley made of fortifide foods to retain his health." I lifted up the victims arm. "He also had income of Vitamin C. I can't be sure without an incision, but there is no evidence of provoked blood vessels or collogen decomposition."

"So, he's caring for them?" He asked. I nodded. As I moved on to the female victim, Hotch pulled out his cell. The same evidence was shown on her as well. I'd even say she gained weight from more guilty-pleasure foods that the ubsub fed her. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Hotch's hand on my back. I quickly turned, ending the contact. Stupid.