28

BETH'S POV:

(brief mention of racism incoming)

I slammed my door as I walked into my apartment. I immediately stormed into my kitchen, finding the champagne in the fridge. I had gotten that bottle to celebrate my return with Aaron, but instead found that bimbo in his apartment. I popped open the alcohol only to have it overflow onto the tiled floor. I rolled my eyes, but didn't care enough to clean it up. I stomped over to my living room. All of my furniture was still being shipped from hong kong, so I was forced to sit on the floor.

Who even was that girl? A rebound most likely. She looked like a teenager. Maybe a prostitute? I wouldn't be surprised. Aaron may of ended things, but I knew it was because he didn't want to put me through long distance. I imagine it was near impossible to be without me.

I wonder if she has social media.

I pulled my phone out of my purse, and flipped the case open. I found Aaron's facebook account after a minute of looking. It would've been easier if he hadn't unfriended me. I scrolled through his friends list rather quickly, as he doesn't have a lot of people added.

I frown when I couldn't find it. I could try instagram, but it would be harder seeing as Aaron doesn't have it. I opted to try it anyways. What was her name again?

I typed in 'Y/N' into the search bar. I tapped through every profile that popped up. The first was somebody's grandma. The next was some homely politician. Finally I found her. I lazily scrolled to the bottom of her page. All of her pictures were of herself. Self obsessed much? Pictures of her in exotic places, dressed in trendy clothes flashed before my eyes as I thumbed through them all.

One caught my eye in particular. It was an old post, taken around three years ago. According to the location mentioned at the top of the post, the picture was taken in Jamaica, but I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about it. It was on a beach. She stood in a bikini, standing in a way that showed off her impeccable figure.

Slut.

But what really pegged her curiosity was the shirtless man next to her. He was tall and ripped. Of course he was black- she looked like the girl who would attract those kind of people. He stood with his arm around her shoulders, looking down at her affectionately. I tapped the picture to see if he was mentioned. He was.

His profile was just as pathetic. Except he had a hundred more followers at 3,000. I scrolled through his too. All of them were with another girl or at a party. However, Y/N popped up again every few pictures. It looks like they took vacations together and visited clubs regularly. My guess is that they are fuck-buddies or a very unstable couple. Either way, Aaron deserves better.

I almost dropped my glass when I saw a video of the two of them dancing in the club. They were all over each other. Her hand was on his neck and they grinded onto each other to the Mexican music. He twirled her around and continued to move their hips together.

"Get it (your race) girl!" He yelled. She laughed obnoxiously. God, her laugh was God-awful. I screen recorded the video: it might come in handy later on.

I did one more look at his profile when I found an interesting photo. It was actually a string of photos. The first was the man kissing Y/N on the cheek at some sort of New Years Eve party. When I scrolled to see the next one, I gasped when I saw them kissing. The final one was a picture of the two of them laughing. The caption hinted at friendship, but the kissing picture said otherwise. Looking at the date, I realized it was this last new years. So, either she and Aaron aren't that serious, or she cheated on him four months ago. I screenshotted that one too. Content with my findings, I decided I was finished looking at their profiles.

However, while I was swiping out of their accounts, I accidently doubled tapped one of her posts. I threw my phone across the phone, spitting out profanities.

Fuck, now she was going to know I looked at her profile. I chugged the rest of the bottle. I jumped up to see if I can undo the action, but I had broken my phone. I let out a frustrated scream.

If this bitch hadn't taken advantage of Aaron, none of this would've happened.