2. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up because i heard someone laughing and a sound of a camera.

"Be quiet, they wake up." Haz said.

"What are you goings doing ?" i asked half in sleep.

"The question is, what are you guys doing ?" Harry asked.

"What do you me-." then i realized that i laid on Tom. On the top of him with his arms around me and my around his neck. "Oh shit." was the only thing is could say and stood up.

"I know you guys sleep sometimes in a bed together but i didn't know that you were sleeping like that." Haz laughed.

"No no no, we don't sleep like that. Sometimes we cuddle and then i sleep in his arms but i also do that when i cuddle with you guys. This happened for the first time." i freaked a little.

"Guys... why are you so loud ?" Tom rubbed his eyes.

"Because you and Y/N looked like a cute little couple this morning." Harry laughed.

"Shut up." i said and walked away. "What do you want for breakfast ?"

"You don't need to do anything. Just look at the table, everything is there." he said and i looked at the table and saw eggs both bacon and bread.

"Guys i love you." is said and sat down. "Are you coming ?" and everyone walked to me.

"So what are our plans for today ?" i asked.

"Me and Harry go to our family." Tom said.

"And i go to mine." Haz said. "And you ?"

"Uhm yeah maybe i should visit my brother again." i said quiet.

"Okay, uhm Haz should we drive you ?" Tom asked and Haz nodded.

Harrison's Pov.:

"Come one mates, i don't want to be late." he screamed to Tom and Harry and they ran to him.

"Okay we can go." Harry said.

"Bye Y/N." the three screamed.

"Bye guys." she screamed back.

"So Tom what was it like ?" he asked in the car.

"What was what like ?" Tom asked confused.

"To sleep like that with Y/N." he smirked.

"Oh haz come on. I don't want to know about my brothers sexual life. But when you didn't had it i want to know it too." Harry said.

"Guys stop, we didn't fucked okay. She is my best friend." he said but turned a little red.

"Ohhh little tommy boy turns reeeeed." he laughed. "Tom we all know that you guys like each other different than best friends. It's so obvious."

"What no !"

"Mate come on be honest, do you like her ?" Harry asked from the back. But he didn't answered. "Tom ?" but still no answer. "Toooom ?"

"Okay okay yes, i kinda like her more than just a best friend." he screamed.

"Yes we were right." Haz said.

"But there will never happen more because she doesn't feel like that. So can we please now just drive and forget it ? Thank you." he said and looked back to the street.

Me and Harry looked at each other. We know what we had to do. Until the end of this year they are together. MY BESTFRIEND LOVES MY BESTFRIEND. CRAZY !!!!

Y/N POV.:

''Come on Y/N." i said quiet to myself as i stood in front of the door from my brothers flat. It's been a while since we talked. After what happened to our parents, we weren't the same anymore. "No i can't do that" and with that i walked away and drove home again.

After i did some home exercise it was already 1 pm, so that means the boys needs to be home soon.

"We're home." i heard Harry scream from the entrance.

"Living room." i screamed back to say them where i am. "How was it ?"

"It was great to have the hole family back again and to talk about everything." Tom said and sat down next to me. "How was it with Alex ?" my brother, sure.

"Uhm... he, he wasn't home." i lied.

"Come on Y/N, when i see that you are lying than it's pretty obvious." Harry said and sat down too.

"What happened ?" Haz asked.

"I couldn't do it. I was in front of his door but i couldn't do it. It's been two years since it happened, that means two years since we didn't talked. It didn't felt right to come random to his flat when he told me that he needs time." i said.

"Two years is much time, isn't it ?" Haz asked but i didn't show any reaction. "Come on Y/N, it's been two years. I think he misses you too." he took my hand.

"Maybe, but i never talked to him since the funeral. I don't know if i'm ready."

"You are ready when you feel it. Until then you have me- us, you have us." Tom said and i thanked him. "What we wanted you to ask is, if you want come with the Holland's, Osterfields and another family in a restaurant ? My mom asked to just be with the family again and you are family too. It would be tomorrow."

"I would love to. When tomorrow ?" i asked.

"Tomorrow evening. Mom found a cute little restaurant near the water, but we're inside so it isn't cold." Harry said.

"Okay."

"Came we play games ? Like we did in LA ?" Haz asked.

"Yeah wait i get some boar games." Tom said and stood up.

Harry and Haz looked at each other like they would talk just with their eyes. "What are you guys thinking about ?"

"Uhm nothing." both said at the same time. Weird.

"So i found these three." he said and sat down.

"Okay but i want to be in a team with Harry today." Haz smirked at Tom.

We all agreed but i could see from the side that Tom said 'i hate you' to Haz and Harry. What the hell is with them ?
"Are you guys okay ?"

"We are perfect." Harry and Haz smirked again.

"Weirdos." i laughed and then we played the hole day.