8. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up with a warm feeling around my body. I opened my eyes and saw Tom. Then i remembered that i fell asleep on his shoulder last night. "Fuck, are you completely dumb ?" i mumbled to myself.

"What ?" Tom asked but still eyes closed.

"Oh uhm nothing. How did you sleep ? I'm sorry that i fell asleep and you couldn't move." i said.

"Oh no it's okay. It wasn't that uncomfortable." be both laughed a little but i knew that i slowly fell more and more in love with this guy. Fuck. "So what are our plans for today ?"

"I don't know. I don't have plans." i smiled.

"Neither have i. Let's just have a day off, from everything." he said.

"Would love to. Did Harrison said when he want to come back ?"

Toms Pov.:

"Wait i check my phone." he grabbed his phone and read the message from Haz. I'll be home at 1. "No but i'll call him. I'll be right back." He stood up and walked in the kitchen.

"Haz ?"

"What's up mate."

"Don't come home that early."

"Why ? Did you guys burn down the house ?" he laughed.

"No, i just really enjoyed the time with Y/N and i don't want it to stop."

"Are you guys a thing now ?"

"No Harrison. She doesn't likes me back but i still want to hang out with her."

"Okay whatever you say. But i'll be home at 7pm then." he agreed and cancelled the call and walked back in the living room.

"Who did you called ?" she asked.

"I called Haz. He will be back at 7." she nodded.

Okay Tom, just don't mess things up now. Be the best friend she want. You will never be the boyfriend so don't to anything stupid.

Y/N Pov.:

Okay Y/N, now you two are alone for the hole day. Don't do anything stupid. Be his best friend. You will never be the girlfriend so don't do anything stupid.

"Let's make some breakfast." i said and walked in the kitchen.

"Yeah but i don't really wanna do anything." he laughs and followed me.

"Same here. We just go for some toast." i said and grabbed the toast and put it in the toaster.

"We eat in the living room today." he grabbed everything from the fridge and placed it at the couch table.

"I agree. Can you make some coffee please ? I don't know how but it taste better when you do it." i said with puppy eyes.

Calm down Y/N.

"Yeah of course." he said and started to make coffee. After everything was ready we sat down in the living room and started eating.

"What are we gonna do today ?" i asked.

"I don't- oh i got it. Remember back in LA we started an episodes from..." he tried to remember.

"Oh yeah 'black is the new orange'" i said.

"Yeah let's watch that. After that we can make for plans." i agreed and put on netflix.

After 3 hours of netflix we both became bored. "Oh we can bake something." i said.

"You know i'm not good at baking. Some days ago you said that i can't even make pancake dough." he laughed.

"Yeah but i can bake. Well Sam told me a bit." we both laughed and he agreed.

"But we make cookies." he said with a baby voice.

"Everything for the little Spider-boy." i said.

"Spider-man." he said and we both laughed.

"Whatever, bring me the flavor and sugar please." i said and walked to the fridge.

"With chocolate chips ?" he asked.

"Of course."

After a hour the dough was finally finished. "Okay now where is the baking sheet ?" i looked around. "Oh got it." i turned around to see Tom eating the dough. "TOM STOP."

"I thought you wouldn't looking." he said.

"That's for the cookies." i slapped his arm. Then i placed cookies on the baking sheet and pulled them in the oven.

I looked inside and my mood switched fast.

"Are you okay darling ?" Tom asked.

"Yeah it's just the normal things that remind me of them." i said and slowly tears filled my eyes.

"Come here." he said and pulled me in a hug. I began to sob in his chest. "Shhh, it's okay."

"I- I just really miss them."

"I know, i know. But the last month everything was okay, what happened ?" he asked softly.

"I think it's the christmas time. The last years i always had something to do to forget the christmas time, but now i have nothing to do. Everyone is with their family and i have no one." i cried.

"Shhh, you don't have nobody. You can still talk to your brother and when not that you have still us. I know it's a hard time but we can do it together okay ?" she nodded. "We don't want you to be sad. You're doing great."

"Thank you." was the only thing i could say.

"Come one let's sit down. Let's watch 'infinity war'." he said and we walked to the couch.

"But i'm going to roast you again because you looked like prince charming." i smiled a little.

"That's why. I want to see that beautiful smile and hear that dumb laugh." he said and we started to watch the movie.

We ate our cookies and watch the movie arm in arm. Later i laid my head on his chest and his arm was around my waist.

"Tom ?" i asked.

"Hm ?"

"Thank you for everything. I don't deserve you."

"You deserve everything. But can i give you one advice ?" i nodded. "Talk to your brother. I'm sure he misses you too and that the time is also hard for him."

"I promise that i go to his place tomorrow and talk with him." i said.

"That's good." he placed a kiss on my head.

"Oh look there he is. Spidey in the universe." we both laughed.

Finally it was 7 pm and Harrison came home. "Hello mates, how was your day."

"Haz you son of a bitch." i started and walked to him. "You guys let us alone and then let us- Tom pay for your date." i hugged him.

"Are you on your period or why do you don't know what feelings you want to show ?" he laughed.

"No i'm not. I'm just happy for you guys but also mad." i walked again in the kitchen.

"What did you guys all day ?" Haz asked when we all were in the kitchen.

"Baking and watching netflix. Nothing special." Tom said.

"Oh i thought more." I gave him a death glare but didn't realized that Tom did the same.

"Anyway, i'm going to bed." i said and walked away.

"How can you be tired now ? Wasn't just netflix and baking ?" i could hear his smirk.

"Shut up Osterfields. I just have some things to do tomorrow." i said and closed the door.