26. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up with warm arms around my waist. I looked up and saw a already awake Tom.

"Good morning, love." he pulled me even closer.

"This feels great." i smiled and laid my head on his chest again.

"What ?"

"To wake up next to you. Next to my boyfriend." we both chuckled.

"You will always wake up like that."

"I hope so." i kissed his chest and then stood up.

"What are you doing ?" he pouted with his lips like a baby.

"I'm just getting ready." I pulled my shirt off.

"Wow." he stared at me.

"What ?"

"You have a stunning body." he smirked.

"Don't play dumb. You saw me in bikini and it's not really different than underwear. And you already saw me naked even if we both can't remember but doesn't matter now and-" but he stopped me with a kiss.

"You know that you talk way to much ?" he smiled.

"Maybe sometimes." i pulled away and put a new shirt on.

Then we both walked downstairs. "Morning." i sat down next to Harry.

"Morning lovebirds." he said.

"Nope, Haz and Y/B/F are the lovebirds." we laughed.

"That's mean but okay. What are we doing today ?" Haz asked.

"I don't want to do anything. Let's just have a house day." Tom said and hugged me from behind.

"Love that idea." Harry said.

After 2 hours of doing nothing, i stood up from the couch. "I'll go out for an hour. See you later."

"Wait where do you go ?" Y/B/F asked.

"I need fresh air, that's everything. Drive around a little, nothing else." i said.

"I come with you." Tom said and i agreed.

We sat down in the car. "Where do we go ?" he asked.

"Let's go a little bit outside of London. I saw a cute flower shop and i want to go there." i said and started the car.

"And why don't i drive ?"

"Because i want to." i smiled at him and then we drove away.

20 minutes later we were at the flower shop i wanted to go. "Stay here, i'll be back in a minute." i said and stood up.

"Be fast back because i already miss you." he screamed after me.

I laughed and walked in the shop. "Hello, how can i help you ?"

"I'm looking for a cute little bunch of flowers." i said.

"For what ?" she asked politely.

"For a grave." i said.

"Oh i'm sorry. Follow me please." she said and we walked to some much of flowers.

"These are good for the cold temperatures outside." she said.

"They look beautiful. I would get 2 of them." i said.

Then i bought them and walked to the graveyard. I didn't wanted to go just buy flowers, i wanted to see my parents again.

I looked around to look for their grave until i found it. I laid the flowers down and began to talk to them. I don't know why but i feel closer to them when i do.

Toms Pov.:

Where is she ? She said only 1 minute and now she is longer away. Wait isn't here the grave of her parents ? Oh no.

He stood up from the car and walked to the graveyard. When he came closer to her parents grave he saw you sitting on the cold floor.

He heard that you talked so he stood near you that he could hear it without that you saw him.

"So i'm not death. Best decision ever. I know that you would want that me and Alex would be a happy family without you but i can't." she began to cry a little. "He said to me that i killed you. And i don't think that i should be near a person that told me things that aren't true and that why i wanted to kill me.I don't feel safe around him anymore and that's good. I think. I mean he doesn't want me in his life anymore and i can't have him in my life anymore. I'm sorry."

She wants him in her life but she can't.

"Oh uhm and everything because of Tom." she said.

Wait what ? What is with me ?

"He saved me. Not only the day that i was nearly death but also the other days when i didn't felt good. He talked with me and he built me up when i didn't felt well. I'm so thankful to have him in my life because without him i wouldn't be the person i am right now." she wiped a tear away. "You would love him, dad. He's everything you wanted to be my boyfriend. He really protects me. And mom you would also love him. He treats me like a princes. I wished you would be here to see how great he his." she cried again a little.

He walked to her and sat down next to her and puller her in his arms. "What are you doing here ?" she asked.

"I said that i would miss you when your too long away. And i knew their grave is here so i count one and one together and here i am."

"That's cute." she said and looks in his eyes.

He turned away to look at the grave. "So Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N, i'm now her boyfriend. And i will respect her and treat her like anything else. Your daughter is for me the most perfect person on earth and i will always love her with all of my heart. I would also love when you would be here to see that i treat your little girl like she is a princes." he looked at her. "Because she is my little princes."

"I love you." she said.

"I love you even more." then we kissed.

"But that was weird. You talked to a grave." she said.

"Wait wait wait, you also talked to it." he laughed.

"That's something different." she laughed.

"Totally different." both laughed. "Let's go home, it's getting cold." he said and we walked back to the car. "I drive."

Back home we sat down on the couch. "Where were you guys ?" Haz asked.

"We just had a talk with 2 wonderful persons." Tom said.

"Okay i don't need to understand that." Haz said and walked away.

"You know what i like at most on your parents ?" he asked her.

"What ?"

"That they gave me you. And i want to make your dad proud that we are together." he said.

She smiled. "They are proud. The first thing that they said after they saw you was 'I don't think there is a better guy in this world' and they are right." she said.

"You know that i also miss them ?"

"I do." she said and cuddled back in his arms.