27. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up because my phone buzzed.
"Hello ?" i said.

"Hey Y/N." someone said.

"Who is there ?" i said sleepy.

"Paddy. Are you still asleep ?" he asked.

"No, i'm full awake." i chuckled.

"Okay because i need your help."

"What do you need Paddster ?"

"I need you to come with me to the fair."

"Why ? and when ?" i asked confused.

"Me and Emily have a date today but i wanna stay a bit longer but i need an adult for that. And i don't want that my brothers come because you know how they are."

"Your right, i know how they are. So what do i need to do and when ?"

"Could you maybe drive us there and back ? So like from 6-8 pm ?" he asked politely.

"I can do that. I'm just eating all the time but you need to text me all the time where you are." i said.

"Thanks Y/N, you're the best. I love to have you in my family."

"Awww that's cute Paddy. So i'll be at your house short before 6. See you then."

"Bye." then he canceled the call.

"Darling, why were you so loud ?" Toms grip around my waist tightened.

"Sorry, Paddy just called me." i laid down on his chest again.

"What did he want ?" he asked in morning voice.

"I need to drive him and Emily to the fair today because they need an adult."

"Why didn't he asked Sam or Harry or me ?" he asked.

"Because we all know how you guys are. You only would embarrass him in front of her, alone with PADDYYYYYY." we both laughed.

"Your right, but i want to come with you."

"No it's okay, i'm going to sit down somewhere and eat cotton candy or other things." i chuckled.

"I'll come with you and then we do that together." he said.

"Okay." i said and kissed his head.

"Guys do you come for breakfast ?" Haz screamed.

"On our way." Tom screamed back. "Let's go."

We both got ready and walked down. "Morning." i said and sat down next to Harry.

"Any plans today ?" Harry asked us.

"Me and Tom are going to the fair tonight with Paddy and Emily." i said.

"Why ?" Haz asked.

"Paddy has a date with her and asked Y/N to come with him because she is an adult." Tom said.

"Why didn't he asked us ?" Harry said.

"Because you guys are embarrassing." i said.

"Point for Y/N." Haz said.

After the day was over i finally drove with Tom to his parents house. "Hey Y/N, Paddy will be here in one second." Dom said.

"Thanks Dom." i said and hugged him.

"I'm also here." Tom said.

"Oh hey son, didn't saw you." he laughed.

"I'm here, we can go." Paddy said and hugged me. "Emily will be here in a second."