21. December

Y/N Pov.:

"Let's do something useful." i said.

We all sat on the couch the time.

"What do you want to do ? It's 4:12 pm." Harry said.

"Let's make christmas cookies." Haz said.

"Oh my god yes." Y/B/F said.

"Do we have everything here for them ?" Tom asked.

"I think we should have everything except of decoration." i said and walked in the kitchen. "Yes we have no decoration stuff."

"Then me and Y/B/F drive to the supermarket and buy some." Haz said.

"Great and could you bring also some sweets ?" Harry asked.

"Why ?"

"Because i want some." we all laughed.

"See you later guys." and they walked out of the door.

"What are we doing now ?" Tom asked.

"I'll go to the bath and pee." i said and walked away.

Harrys Pov.:

"You love her." he said when she was gone.

"What ?" Tom said.

"I said, you love her."

"So obvious?" he asked.

"I don't know why she doesn't sees it but it's pretty obviously for your best mate and your brother." he laughed.

"Funny, but i try to get her out of my head. But then somethings happen and i fall more."

"And why don't you just tell her?" he asked.

"So that she can say 'i don't love you back' and i'm broken and the hole situation in this house changed ? Never."

"It doesn't need to be like that you know ? She could also like you ?" he said.

"I got friendzoned, Harry. The day after... you know, she said we were drunk. So it meant nothing to her." he said.

"Were you drunk ?" he smiled.

"Yeah."

"So she just said the truth. But that doesn't mean it meant nothing to her." he said.

"Yeah but-"

"Hey what you guys talking about ?" she came down the stairs.

Y/N Pov.:

"Oh nothing special." Tom said.

"Than you could tell me." i said and sat down.

"Nah wouldn't interest you." he said.

"I think she would love to hear that." Harry smiled.

"No she wouldn't." Tom said.

"Okay whatever you guys talked about, it's weird." i said and stood up. "I just hope the other two come back soon."

15 minutes later they came back with lots of decoration stuff.

"Okay we need 5 cups of sugar. Give me the sugar." Haz said and Tom gave it to him.

"Wait do we have vanilla extract ?" i asked.

"Wait." Harry looked in one drawer. "No."

"So than no vanilla for us." i said.

"Wait, is in this dough milk ?" Tom asked.

"Yes why ?" Haz said.

"Then we just use vanilla milk. We have some from them." he said and grabbed one of the fridge.

"Oh no, that's my good vanilla milk." i said and grabbed them out of his hands.

"But you want that the cooking will be great, right ?" Tom grabbed the milk again.

"Yes, but not with my milk." i said and grabbed them back.

"But we need them. And i didn't saw you drinking it the last days." he grabbed them.

"Because you always gave me coffee." i said.

"Because you want my coffee."

"Yeah because it's the best one." i said.

"Okay okay stop. Can you stop flirting and screaming at each other and give me the milk ?" Haz said.

"We don't flirt." we both said at the same time.

"Oh my god, they are so lost." Y/B/F said.

"Just help us with the cookies." Harry said and we went to work again.

"Okay now in the oven with them." Harry said and put them in.

"Sam wouldn't be proud at all." i laughed.

"Yeah, i go change." Haz said.

"I come with you." Y/B/F said and followed him.

"I'll also go change and maybe don't come back until the cookies are finished like the others. So have fun at cleaning." Harry said and walked away.

"Do you also wanna go ?" i asked Tom.

"I don't think so, what for a person would i be when i let you clean alone." he laughed.

We started to clean up everything but all the time we didn't even talked. Like both wanted to say something but didn't.

"Oh you have there something." he said.

"Where ?" i asked.

"At your mouth." he said and i started to wipe over my mouth. "No no no, wait let me help you."

He came over to me and started to wipe something away near my mouth. "Thank you."

"You know, i'm really happy that it's not weird between us." he said.

"What do you mean ?"

"You know after we fucked." we both laughed. "I think the most people would go different ways or ignore each other."

"You know we're not like the others." he nodded. "And i can't really remember anything from that night. Everything after the game is gone. I just know that i couldn't walk normally the next day." we both laughed.

"Yeah sorry for that. And also sorry if you felt uncomfortable on the couch when i had my arm around your waist. This guy, Josh, i just hand a good feeling with h-."

"It's okay. I also saw that he stared at me. I felt way more comfortable when you had your arm around me." i said.

"Really ?"

"Don't play dumb. You know that i like when we cuddle." i slapped his chest and made the dishes again.

"That's good." he gave you a short hug before he started to clean up again.

"Guys the cookies are ready to get decorated." Tom screamed and they ran down.

"Let's do it." Harry said and grabbed the frosting.

"But Harry don't put on that much, we don't want a sugar shock." everyone laughed except Y/B/F.

"Oh right. Uhm... he put always too much frosting on top so that Paddy was always crazy as hell after eating too much cookies." i said.

"Oh okay, now i understand it." she also laughed.

"Oh shut up. They taste better with much frosting." he said.

The rest of the night we laughed and decorated to cookies together.