7. December

Harrison's Pov.:

Haz : When do we need to get you .

Love of my life : Get me at 5. We will leave then at 6 or 7 and leave the 2 alone.

Haz : Okay sounds perfect. What do we do after that ?

Love of my life : You can come over the night. We can watch movies and do other things ;).

Haz : I don't know if i can watch the movie when i know what could happen after ;).

Love of my life : You don't need to. See you later. x

Haz : See you later. x

"Okay guys we will get Y/B/F in 3 hours." he screamed in the living room.

"Why that early ? We never go in a restaurant that early." Y/N asked.

"Yeah uhm... we want to have as long time as possible together." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay weirdo. When do we start ?" i asked.

"We will start 20 minutes earlier." he said and sat down next to us.

"Okay then i'm going to take a shower.See you later." i said and walked to my room both bathroom. I grabbed my towel and fresh clothes and laid them near my shower. Then i took a long 20 minutes shower and put my fresh clothes on.
"Fuck what should i wear ?" i grabbed my phone.

You : Y/B/F what should i wear ?

Best friend : Things you normally would wear on a date.

You : It's not my date, it's yours. I don't want to look that pretty you know ?

Best friend : Okay okay, i got you. Remember when we were in the mall before you started shooting ?

You : Yeah why ?

Best friend : You bought a cute black dress, wear that.

You : Really ?

Best friend : Definitely. And if Haz would look than i would know that he isn't the right one.lol

You : Okay thank you. See you later. x

Best friend : See you later, dumbass. x

I chuckled and went to my clothes. I needed so search for my dress but then i found it. I laid it to the side and checked the time. One hour left. I went to my makeup-table and stared to do my makeup. I did it subtle because Y/B/F is the star tonight. After that i started to curl by hair in some cute beach waves. Then i put on my cute, black mini dress.

"Y/N ! We want to start in one minute. Come down." Haz screamed.

"Yes, one second." i said. I put on necklace and a bracelet and grabbed my bag and jacked.

I walked down and saw Haz and Tom ready to go. "Wow Haz, i never thought you could look good." i laughed and walked to them to put my shoes on.

"Thank you, you doesn't look bad either." he laughed.

I looked up and saw Tom for the first time from the front. He just wore a basic white dress shirt without a tie and some basic dark blue pants. He knew that i hated ties. "You look good. And you hear on me with the topic ties." i said. I felt i was a little red.

"Y-You look stunning." he also turned red and i saw his eyes slowly checking out my body. "Oh and i know you doesn't like ties and it's Harrison's date. They are the mean persons tonight." we both laughed.