24. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up at 9:23 and i knew this is going to be an awful day.

I wanted to tell them. But every time when i tell them anything happened and i couldn't tell. Lovely christmas.

I walked downstairs and a nice smell reached my nose. "What smells so good ?"

"Haz and Y/B/F bought fresh muffins. They are still warm." Harry said exited.

"And where are they ?" i asked.

"In the living room but i get them." Harry said and walked away.

I breath out. Everyone looks so happy to see their family again. And i ?

Then 2 strong arms hugged me from behind. "Merry christmas, darling." he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Merry christmas, Tommy." i turned around to hug him. It was long and i really felt that i more and more melt in his arms.

"Get a room." Haz came in. We finished the hug and chuckled short before we sat down.

"These muffins are delicious." Harry said.

"I know, my girlfriend chose them." Haz said proud.

"Stop." she laughed and slapped his chest.

"How do you guys get to your parents ?" i asked.

"We drive from house to house." Haz said.

"You can get my car." i said.

"Really ? And you ?" she asked.

"I'm fine." i said.

"Thank you Y/N." he said and we finished eating.

Then everyone took a shower and made themselves ready. Then it was 12 pm.

"Okay bye guys, see you tonight." Haz and Y/B/F walked out the door.

"Bye Y/N." Harry said from the door.

"Have a nice day, darling." Tom came to me and kissed my head.

"I will have." i chuckled and then both also walked out the door.

Of course i did myself ready. I thought if they don't know that i have nowhere to go, then they will never know. I walked upstairs and changed myself in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie from Tom.

I walked to the couch again and laid down. "Merry Christmas." i mumbled to myself.

I stood up and walked to the box of cookies we made 2 days ago. I also grabbed some other sweets and some drinks so that i didn't need to leave the couch, except of going to the toilet. Lovely christmas.

Then my christmas afternoon began. I played games on the Playstation, watched random Youtube and then watched christmas movies.

It was 4:56 pm and i started to cry. The movie was so so sad, why is a christmas movie even sad ? Maybe because i was lonely.

Toms Pov.:

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad." he said when he walked in the house.

"My sons." Dom said and walked to them and gave them a hug.

"Merry christmas." Nikki came for a hug.

"Thanks mom." Harry said. "Where are the others ?"

"In the living room." Dom said and we all walked to them.

"HARRY." Sam said and gave him a big hug.

"SAM." Harry said and gave him a big hug.

"What's up Paddyyyyyyyy ?" Tom gave him a big bear hug.