5. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up early in the morning because my phone buzzed. It was Y/B/F (your best friend)

"Hey Y/B/F."

"Hey Y/N."

"What do you want ?"

"I wanted to ask if you maybe want to hang out today ? I'm bored and we didn't see us a long time."

"Of course we can. Do you wanna come over ?"

"Yeah i wanted to come over. Then see you in a hour."

"Okay bye." i said and canceled the call.

I stood up and stared to make myself ready go the day. We always meet early in the morning because we loved to have breakfast together.

"Come in." i said when she was in front of the door. "I got us breakfast. The boys aren't awak yet so it's just us."

"Oh okay, what do you got ?" she said and sat down on the table.

"I made pancakes and a fruit salad. And of course coffee." i said and placed the food on the table.

"Damn girl that looks delicious." she laughed and we began to eat and talk.

"So is there any guy in your life right now ?" i asked her and she turned a little red.

"Okay yes." she said.

"Who is it ?" but before she could answer Haz came in the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N .... oh hey Y/B/F. Nice to see you again." he came over and hugged her.

"Nice to see you again too." she said and i just sat there and looked at them. Then i realized.

"No way." i said and stood up.

"What ?" they both said.

"Are you guys a thing ?" i said exited.

Both looked at each other. "Maybe." Haz said.

"Since when ?"

"You remember when you greet me to Haz at the party ?" i nodded. "Since then we met 2 times and then you guys needed to go away for filming and then we talked every night and we realized that we liked each other." she said.

"Omg i'm so happy for you guys." i hugged them both. "But Haz when you hurt her, i swear you are death."

"I won't." he said and smiled to her.

"Hey guys." Tom said.

"Did you know about them ?" i asked him.

"You didn't ?" he asked.

I looked at them and they just looked so in love and smiled at each other. "Okay we lat you alone. When you need something we're 5 steps away and make new pancakes." i said and walked away. "Tom can you help me ?"

"I'm coming darling." he said and walked to me.

"Can you please get me the milk ?" i asked.

"Everything for you." he said and walked to the fridge. Why does his messy hair looks so cute but also so hot on him ?

"Are you okay ?" he asked when i realized that he stood right in front of me.