16. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up again in my beautiful warm bed. Way better then the car chairs. I got ready and walked down where the others are.

"Morning." i walked to to kitchen.

"Good morning." both said.

"Wait where is Harry ? I also didn't saw him yesterday." i said and turned around to them.

"Yeah after we drove to Alex he went home just in case if we needed more people to look after you. Since then he stayed there." Tom said.

"Yeah we can get him today." Haz said.

"So does he know what happened to me ?" both nodded. "That means that the others also know what happened to me ?" both nodded. "Perfect."

"We just cared about you." Haz said.

"I know, i understand that now but now to they think i'm a depressive bitch that couldn't handle life." i said and ate my toast.

"You know how my parents are. They would never think something like that from you. They like you too much for that. But i think when they see you, they will never let you go." We laughed.

"When do we want to go ?" i asked.

"Let's go after breakfast." Haz said and we both agreed.

We ate breakfast and talked together. Then we all got ready and drove to the Holland house.

Tom opened his arms for a hug. "Hey mo-"

She pushed him away and hugged me. "Omg Y/N i'm happy your here. You shocked us all." she went away from the hug to look at me. "So beautiful. Why did you did that ? Okay i know why do you did that but please never do that again. Nice to see you again little sunshine." and hugged me again.

"I love you too." i said and we both chuckled.

"Omg Y/N." Dom ran to us and hugged us. "We're so lucky that your okay. We all had worried about you. You can't just leave us like that. You know how hard it is to lose a family member and you are our family member."

"And i love you too." i said.

Then Sam, Paddy and Harry ran to is and also hugged us.

"I missed you so so much." Harry said.

"You dumbass, never do something like that again." Sam said.

"I can't lose me big sister." Paddy said.

"And i also love you too." i said.

"Wow i'm a Holland and she get all the love and i get ignored." Tom said and we all laughed.

"You know what you need to do to get loved like that." Haz said.

"Don't do that or i kill you." Nikkie said. "Okay let's get it, it's pretty cold." and we all in.

"How are you now ? Did you talked to the press ?" Sam asked as we all sat down in the kitchen with tea.

"I'm okay, Tom talked to me, but why should i talk to the press about that ?" i asked.

"Wait doesn't she know ?"

"Know what ?" i asked Haz and Tom.

"So the news know that there is something wrong with you." Haz said and you looked at them confused. "There are some articles about you. A person shot a picture from you with a bag full of tablets."

"Oh no." i put my head in my hands. "What do they say ?"

"Some say that there is something wrong with you other say that you are really really sick and others say that you are drug addicted." Tom said.