25. December

Y/N Pov.:

I was ripped of my sleep when two strong arms were around me and lifted me up bridal style.
"Wait wait wait."

"What ? We want presents." he said. I opened my eyes.

"Tom ?"

"Yes darling." he smirked.

"I wanted to sleep. And i need to bring the presents down." i said and he put my down.

"Don't fall asleep again. See you in 2 minutes." he gave you a kiss and your head and walked downstairs.

I grabbed all of my presents and walked downstairs. "There she is." Haz said.

"You want presents, so be nice." i laughed and sat down next to Harry.

"Let's start." Harry said exited. "We should at first give all presents we have to Y/B/F." we all agreed and gave them to her.

She opened mine. She read what stood on the hoodie. 'Shut the fuck up or don't talk to me.'
"You remembered ?" she asked happy and i nodded.

"She said once that the only thing she want on a shirt it's 'shut the fuck up' or 'don't talk to me'. So i die both." we both laughed.

Then she got from the boys the mirror and from Haz a spa weekend for them both. "Thanks guys."

"Okay now for Harry." i said and we all gave him his. He opened mine and his eyes widened. On his stood 'Actually i'm only the guy with the camera'

"Why did you remember the hole sentence and not only 'guy with the camera' ?" he laughed.

"I don't know, i just did." and we all smiled.
From Tom he got something for his camera and from the lovebirds he got concert tickets.

"Thanks guys." he said. "Now for Haz."

He opened mine. 'I'm the queen of England' stood in his. "I wanted to say King, not Queen." he laughed.

"But you said it, and you are a drama queen that's why it fits you so well." i laughed.

"ME, DRAMA QUEEN ? NEVER." and we all laughed. From Harry he got a new jacket,from Tom he got new shoes and from Y/B/F he got something for their room.

"Now Tom." Harry said and we all gave him his presents. He opened mine. 'Squirrels are scary man' stood in his.

"They are scary." he said and we all laughed.

"You are the only person who thinks that mate." Haz said and we all laughed. From Harry he got something for his room and for the lovebird some golf equipment.

"Thanks guys. Now we come to Y/N." they all gave their presents to me.

From the lovebirds i got a new bag and from the brothers i got many plants. "We gave you that many because you said that you want that everywhere in your room should be plants. But you never bought one so we did it for you." Harry said.

"Thank you guys." i said.

Then Tom stood up. "Uhm Y/N ?" i looked at him. "Can you help me with something ?" i nodded and followed him upstairs.

"Wait, i forgot something." i ran our of his room to mine to get the figures. "Here. I gave you every year one and i don't need to miss this year. This time it's the two of us. Soon you have the hole house as figures." i laughed and gave it to him.

"I thought you forgot." he smiled and put them where all his figures stood. "That's so sweet." he hugged me.

"So what should i help you with ?" i clapped my hands together.