13. December

Y/N Pov.:

"So Ms. Y/L/N, ready to go ?" the doctor came in.

"Yes but i don't know how i come home." i laughed.

"One of your friends is waiting outside for you. Have a lots of fun and i hope we don't see us again." he laughs and walked out the room.

I grabbed my little bag that they gave me because i hadn't things here and walks out. Please Haz, Please Haz. "Haz." i said and hugged him.

"Hey, you looking a lot better." he said.

"Okay, let's go home." i said and walked to our car. "Wait what is with my car ?"

"On the way here i drove Tom to your car. He is driving home with that." he said and we started driving.

"Did he said anything else last night ?" i said quiet.

"He just don't know why and i also don't know why. I didn't talked much but i heard him crying last night."

"Oh okay." we the only thing i could say. After that the drive was quiet except of the soft music.

"Here madam, welcome home." he opened the door for me.

"Well thank you Mr. Osterfield." i said and walked in.

"You said thank you." he smiled.

"Not for the shit you guys have done." i walked in the kitchen for some water.

"For the shit we have done ?" i heard- Tom said from the living room. "You wanted so kill yourself, not us." he came to you.

"Yeah and it was my choice and you didn't accepted that." i snapped back.

"Do you think so low of us than we really let you die ? You didn't even talked to us before, you didn't have to die." he said.

"I need to die, okay ?" i started crying. "Alex opened my eyes and the only thing that compensates that is if i die."

"What did he say to you ?" he asked.

"Nothing of your business." i said and walked in my room and slammed the door.

I sat down in my bed and cried until i hear a knock on my door. "Go way."

"Omg you are really back." someone said and ran to me and hugged me. "Y/N you little bitch, don't do that ever again." then i realized it was Y/B/F.

"What are you doing here ?" i asked.

"After Harrison said that you are driving home, i came here as fast as possible. Y/N what happened ?" she sat down.

"I really don't want to talk about that." i said.

"It's okay when you don't want to talk about that now but you need to soon." she said.

"I talked to Veronica about that."

"Who is Veronica ? Your new best friend ?" she staid shocked but i know she doesn't mean it like that.

"No dumbass, she was the sister in my hospital. She said we don't see each other again so i can tell her because she also has no one to tell." i laughed a little.

"Okay." she also laughed. "But maybe you talk with Tom. He is really at the end. Haz told me that he always had a bad feeling but i and Haz hadn't so we didn't did something earlier."

"I can't. I can't look him in the eyes. I feel so embarrassed." i took a deep breath. "Uhm he is one of the things i also wanted to die. Not really a thing but something that hurts me enough so really say that i want to die."

"Why he ? Did he something to you ? Omg i kill this bastard." she said and stood up.

"No no no, he did nothing. I-it's... just hard to like a person who doesn't like you back. I know that i will never be good enough for him and that i'm nothing except a sister for him." i cried a little.

"Okay. That is the dumbest thing you ever said. But i don't want to argue with you. I go now so that you can relax. Love you." she kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, love you too." she walked away.

Harrison's Pov.:

He talked with Tom in the kitchen about what he found at the car.

"So i found 3 bottles of vodka, empty and some tablets but there were just 2 one gone." Tom said.

"What if that with the tablets was an accident ?" he asked.

"I don't think-"

"HARRISON, YOU AND ME TALK." Y/B/F grabbed Haz and pulled him to the door. Far away enough so that Tom couldn't hear anything.

"What is babe ? Did i something wrong ?" he asked.

"No no no, it's about Y/N." she said.

"Did she talked about you why ? I just know it's something with Alex and that he opened her eyes." he said.

"No, i know nothing about that. But she also said that she wanted to die because she knew that she will never be good enough for Tom. She really really likes him and she thinks that he only sees a sister in her." she said.

"Is she completely dumb ? Everyone can see that he likes her way more than just a friend."

"That's it. You need to talk to your friend and show him that they need to talk. Maybe with him we know more about it and when not than we need to ask Veronica." she said.

"Okay but who is Veronica ?"

"I don't know. It's a sister in the hospital and she knows everything." she said. "I gonna go now. When anything new happened, call me please. Love you."

"I love you too." they kissed and she walked out.

Okay it's now 1 pm, maybe we should make some food." he said and walked in the kitchen.

"I don't think she wants to go out of her room." Tom said.

"That's true but we can bring her food. Let's make some pasta. That's the only thing i can do." both laughed and made pasta.

After 15 minutes it was ready and he walked up to bring her the food. "Y/N ?"

"Go way." she said quiet.

"Okay, but i have food for you. Me and Tom made pasta, i put it down in front of your door. Take your time." he said and walked away.

A hour later the pasta was still in front of her door. "Y/N maybe you forgot it but the pasta is still here."

2 hours later. "I think the pasta is definitely cold now." he joked.

5:41 pm. "Tom made you some bread and gave my some water for you. We think you don't want the pasta so he did something simple."

Y/N Pov.:

It was really nice what they did for me but i couldn't ate anything.

Then i fell asleep but i could hear how someone opened the door. "Oh... uhm good night Y/N." said Tom. That broke me a little because normally he would call me darling or other nicknames. It's official, i will never be his girlfriend or the same best friend. Let's go and die again.