Part 1

Someone throw a paper on my head as I tried to focused on the class. Of course I knew who it is. No other than, Ko Shinwon.

Ko Shinwon, the guy who is always bothering me, the guy who I hate so much, the guy-

He kicked my chair!

Relax, Y/N. Breath in, breath out.

He kicked my chair again, this time harder.

That's it!

I slammed my hand on my desk. "What the heck is your problem, Shinwon!?" I faced him.

His eyes widened, surprised by my actions. "I didn't do anything!"

"Stop with your lies, Shinwon!"

"Really, I didn't do anything!" He stands up.
Many students are looking at us, eyes-widened as if they didn't see me angry before. Which is true, well because I'm a goody-goody student.

"If you didn't do anything, then I shouldn't be fuming in anger right now!" He opened his mouth to say something but Mr. Park, our teacher shushed us.

"Enough! Mr. Ko, Ms. Jang. Detention after class."

We went back to our seats.

"Now, let's continue our lesson."

                                           **
We put our tray down on the table and we sat across each other.

"Girl what happened? I heard students whispering that you explode in anger earlier." Chae-Won, my best friend ask me.

"It's just Shinwon being Shinwon." I said, taking a bite on my sandwich.

"Oh, did he bothered you again?" She asked, resting her head on her palm.

"Yeah." I answered, lazily.

"Man, that guy won't give up easily."

"What?" I asked, unsure of what she just said.

"Nevermind, hey! I'm going to the mall later. There's this new limited edition thing that I want to buy, wanna come?" She asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

I hate to ruin her mood but "No, detention remember?" I said, nonchalantly then took a bite of my sandwich.

She frowned. "Right. Even though you don't have detention, you still can't come." She's right. It's because my parents are strict, it's been awhile since we last hang out.

                                         **
The last bell has rang, the students began to pack their things up. I put all my belongings in my bag then headed to the detention room.

"I will be going now." Chae-Won said.

"Sure, have fun." I said. She gave me a hug, a tight hug as if my bones would break any moment now.

"Yah, Chae-Won I c-cant breath." She let go off me.

"Oh, sorry." She looked down on the ground.

"What was that hug for? It's not like I'm going to die during detention." I joked.

"No, it's just I missed hanging out with you." She looked at me, there was sadness in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her then pat her back. We stayed in for a minute then we pull off the hug.

"Okay, enough drama. It's not like you're going to die during detention anyway. Welp, gotta go. Love ya." She said then gave me a quick peck on my cheeks. Then headed off.

I missed hanging out with you too, and I love you too Chae-Won. So so much.

Yes, I am a cold hearted girl but doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I'm really thankful to have Chae-Won in my life, even though our personalities are opposite.

                                             **
                                     SHINWON

As soon as the last bell rang, I headed to the detention room. I wouldn't mind be stuck with her in an hour anyway- and besides I don't have another things to do. Ah right, we have an assignment. Nah, I'm just gonna ask for help later.

I twisted the door knob and saw Mr. Park on his desk. Doing some paper works, eyes glued on his laptop.

"Oh, Shinwon you're here." Mr. Park suddenly spoke up, then gave me a quick glance.

I closed the door behind me. "Yes, sir."

"Where's Y/N? Why isn't she here yet?"

"I don't know, maybe she's on her way." I took the seat on the back then place my bag on the ground, beside my chair. Mr. Park only nodded, there were sweat dripping on his forehead.

It's been 10 minutes but Y/N is still not here? Where is she?

Suddenly the door creaked open, revealing Y/N in the other side of the door.

"Y/N, you're late." Mr. Park said firmly.

Y/N bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry, sir." She bowed slightly. Our eyes met but it didn't last longer she quickly averted her gaze then took a seat-the farthest seat from me.

Mr. Park was packing his belongings then said "Detention for an hour, and I don't want to see you both fighting again as I came back, okay?"

"Yes, sir." We said in unison. Mr. Park then left us both, alone.

Now what should I do?

Y/N rummaged into her bag then took out a book. She then proceeded reading.

An idea popped up in my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/N]
Boring isn't it? I'm sorry but I promise the story will be more interesting at the upcoming chapters(^_^メ).

Anyways, thanks for reading. Have a nice day/night😊💜.