Part 8

SHINWON

I quickly moved away from her. Y/N adjust her posture and tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Y/N, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

She didn't answer. Sighing, I sat beside her and put the bag besides me on the bench. Do you expect me to put it on the ground? No, not my precious burgers.

"Y/N, I know you hate me but," I moved closer to her. "I'm just concern. It's dangerous for a girl to be out at this hour." I heard her sniff. "Y/N, are you okay?" She suddenly hugged me that makes me widened my eyes in surprise. I slowly wrapped around my arms around her. She was crying, I saw a luggage besides the bench which I assumed is hers. It makes me think that something big happened to her.

"So you're saying that you got kick out in your home?" I asked her as she has calmed down. She slowly nodded. "And you don't know where to go?" She nodded again.

I know somewhere where she can go, but I'm afraid that she might not like it.

                                           Y/N

I just need someone right now. I need someone who can listen to me, I need someone who I can lean on, I need someone who doesn't get tired of listening to my problems, but sadly Chae-Won's not available right now. But I'm thankful that Shinwon found me. If it wasn't for him, I might have been kidnapped by now and my organs have been sell at the market.

We are now currently walking to who knows where. Shinwon told me that he knows somewhere where can I stay in for awhile.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and looked at me. "Yes." I looked up at him. "Don't worry we're almost there." He reassured me with a smile.

Shinwon brought me to a not so big house but it's still big, but not too big. Do you get what I mean? I guess that it can fit 9-10 people here at the house.

Shinwon twisted the knob but it didn't open. I guess it was lock. I heard him curse under his breath.

He knocked the door. "Yah! Guys, open the door!"

Guys? I'll be living with another guys?!! OMG! Why did he brought me here?! Are they going to do something bad to me? Are they dangerous? OMG-

A guy opened the door which seems to be in his 20s. "Oh Shinwon! Where have you been!" He looked at me and suddenly smirk. "Oh Shinwon, you didn't tell me you have a girl." He wiggled his brows at Shinwon.

"Hyung, she's not my girl. And she's here because she doesn't have a place to stay in for now." Shinwon said to clear the misunderstanding. "Oh! Is that so." He looked at me and apologized. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know. You're probably the first girl Shinwon brought here." I smiled at him to assured him that it's okay.

"Yah Hyung, why did you even lock the door even though you know I was out." Shinwon glared at him. "Just to make sure that no burglar can get in?" He shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" A voice said from inside the house. Suddenly he popped up behind the guy who was talking earlier.

Silence filled in the living room.

They were all looking at me, that makes me feel uncomfortable. Suddenly Shinwon cleared his throat.