Part 11

Y/N

I woke up and saw Chae-Won besides me. The sun haven't rise yet, so it means it's still early. I carefully got out from her arms. Chocolate wrappers were all over the place, the chocolate we ate from yesterday. I picked the wrappers one by one and throw it in the trashcan. Since it's still early, I decided that I should clean up her apartment and made her breakfast. Since she works weekends, she doesn't have time to clean her apartment and she have been eating canned foods.

When I'm done, I wrote a letter for her to let her know that I have left.

When I got home the sun have already rise. And the first thing that welcome me is the guys attacking me with questions like "where did you go last night? We were so worried about you."

I told them that there's an urgent that Chae-Won needs me and apologized for making them worried.

I'm on the couch, spacing out. Worried for my best friend.

Hajun is Chae-Won's first love. I still can remember it when I used to tease them for being cute and sweet. And I'm kinda jealous of them tbh. They have been friends since 5th grade and decided to go on the next level and eventually became a couple when they were on 7th grade. They always go out on dates, being sweet or clingy just like what couples do. They were the sweetest and I thought that they would last long. But I was wrong.

*Flashback

I was helping my teacher checked our papers, since I got perfect score on the test the teacher wants me to check our papers.

"Y/N, you can now go home."

"Oh, but I'm still not done yet."

"You can continue it in your home. It's getting dark, your parents must be worried of you." By the said of that, I went home.

While I was walking on the streets, I pass by the park with beautiful cherry blossom trees. Spring had just began. Even though it's not winter it's still cold outside during night. I hugged myself since I forgot to bring my jacket. As I crossed the street, getting closer to the park I saw a girl on the bench. She was crying so I approached her.

"Um excuse me." The girl looked at me and realized that it was Chae-Won. She hugged me tight. While I just froze. I was confused of why she was crying.

"Um Chae-Won, are you okay?"

"N-n-no." She said while crying.

We went to the coffee shop since it's getting colder outside.

I watch her as she take a sip of her coffee.

"Why are you crying?" I softly asked her. She put her coffee on the table and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Hajun..." She uttered. I patiently wait for her to say another words. "Hajun broke up with me." By the said of that she broke down. While I was clearly in shock.

How? Why? I thought that they would last forever.

I got up from my seat and sit next to her. I rubbed her back while she let the pain out.