Part 10

Y/N

I was awaken by my phone alarm. I lazily turned the alarm off and get up. Slowly fluttering my eyes open and stretched my body and do my morning routine.

I grabbed my towel and toothbrush then went out to the bathroom.

As expected the guys were in line, with a towel in their hands and waiting for their turn to take a shower. And don't forget the bickering too. Shinwon went out from Hui's room then make his way to the bathroom. Walking while whistling, I can tell he's in a good mood. So do I. Weird.

"Oh Good morning Y/N." He greeted me with a smile. "Good morning" I greeted him back with a smile.

We parted our ways with the other guys. This time the trip to the school was full of Hyunggu and Changgu telling and cracking jokes. But this time Shinwon is included. Doing silly things, sometimes I can't help but laugh with them. Some people stare at them thinking 'whats wrong with these guys? Are they normal?'  and sometimes it makes me think of that too. Where did they get all the energy from, aren't they get tired of doing silly things and bickering?

We have arrived at the school's gate. Hyunggu and Changgu had bid their goodbye which leaves the both of us alone. "See you later at lunch." Shinwon winked at me before he vanished.

I went to my locker and get the things that I will be needed in class. As I closed my locker, I saw Chae-Won heading to her locker.

"Hey, Chae-Won!" I waved at her as she looked at me. She smiled at me, or should I say force smiled. I can tell that she's not feeling well.

"Chae-Won, are you okay?" I asked her and put my palm on her forehead, but her temperature is fine.

"I'm okay. I'm just... Tired." She weakly smiled at me. "Are you sure?" I asked her. She only smiled at me.

The entire class, I can't help but got worried of Chae-Won. I would steal glances of her when I got a chance too.

The bell has rung, signalling that it's lunch time. We went to the cafeteria and got our tray. We sat at our usual spot and I started digging in. But Chae-Won didn't eat, she just played with her chopsticks with the food.

"Yah, are you really okay?" This makes me nervous, she never have been sad since that happened. Before she can spoke, someone suddenly called my name.

"Hey, Y/N!" It was Shinwon, heading to our table. I waved at him. He then sprinted his way towards us and sat besides me.

"Oh hey Chae-Won." He greeted Chae-Won with a smile. "Hey. I can see that you guys are now friends." She said.

"Yup!" He enthusiastically said. "I'm glad that the both of you have made up." She said and smiled at us. Usually, Chae-Won would be interested in this things, but now she's extremely quiet. This is really making me nervous.

Our lunch is extremely quiet. Only Shinwon is talking while I try my best to answer him so that it will be less quiet. While Chae-Won just remained silent the whole time.

                                             **
I toss my bag away and let myself collapsed on the bed. Tired, I just want to sleep but I have to get up to change my clothes. I groaned and got up then change my clothes into comfy ones.

"Noona! What do you want to eat this dinner!!?" Hyunggu shouted from the living room.

"Jajangmyung!" I shouted back.

"Okay noona! We will call you if dinner's ready!!" He shouted again.

I sat on my bed and my phone suddenly rang. I grabbed my phone and got a new message from mom.