Part 3

Y/N

"Yah, you look like a zombie." Chae-Won said.

"Ugh, I didn't get enough sleep last night!" I said, running my hands through my hair in frustration. Yes, she didn't get enough sleep last night. She spent the night tossing and turning until it's 3 AM then got only 3 hours of sleep.

"Are you okay? Did your dad hurt you?" Chae-Won asked worriedly, then cupped my cheeks.

"No, but he was mad at me. Until now." I said tiredly. I rested my head on the top of the table.

"Then why didn't you get enough sleep?" She asked, leaning a bit closer. I don't want to tell her what happened yesterday, because I know that she will tease me about it for the rest of my life.

I was supposed to say something but the bell rang, signalling that lunch time is over. The school bell save me. I thought.

                                              **
I tossed my bag then let myself collapsed on the bed. Tired because of the assignments that I need to pass tomorrow then there's Shinwon too, he still won't stop bothering me. I just want to sleep but I have to finish my three assignments. Sighing, getting up from the bed then took out my books and notes then started doing my homework.

I frustratedly groaned, then straighten my back and stretch my arms. I'm so tiredddD! I have finished my two assignments, only one left.

I leaned in my chair, then closed my eyes. Massaging my temples. Man, being in highschool is not easy. I slowly open my eyes, then stare at the picture frame on my desk.

It was a family picture, it was taken at the park where we went out as a family. Smiles were filled in our faces then we pose for the camera. The atmosphere was filled with love and happiness. Wishing that I can go back in time, where everything was still fine and happy, where the house is full of laughter and love when I get home from school. But instead of those, it doesn't feel like home anymore, the house has been quit since that incident happen.

I missed you so much...

Before I knew tears were streaming down my cheeks, I wiped my tears but it was useless. After I wiped it, another batch of tears stream down on my cheeks.

I woke up with a stiff neck. I rubbed my eyes then glanced at the wall clock and it reads 6:09. I took a shower then wore my uniform. Before I left, of course I put all my books and notes in my bag.

                                            **
"So, did you bought that new limited edition thing you want to buy?" I asked Chae-Won, then took a sip of my strawberry milk.

"Yup. I did. I risk a lot just to buy those." She said, while munching her food.

"Really? How?" I asked, curiously.

"So eventually, there's one left" she began " And then so I hurried to get it but, there's a hand landed on top of mine. It means she wants to buy it too. We started pulling and pulling aNddd pulling. Of course I won't give up easily! I saw it first, and my hand landed on it first! And so I thought that I can use my taekwondo skills on her, then I did! I win the fight!" She said full of confidence, and smiling proudly.

"Wow. I'm speechless."

"Oh c'mmon! Admit it, you're proud of me." She looked at me with puppy eyes then cutely blinked twice.

I sighed then rolled my eyes on her. "I'm proud of you." I said sarcastically. I raised my left eyebrow. "How was the lady tho?" I asked then took a sip of my strawberry milk. She drunk the half of her coke. "Oh the lady?" She chuckled before she continue to speak again. "She's at the hospital. But don't worry, she doesn't have any broken bones." She then drunk the whole bottle then put the bottle on the trash. Aish this girl, really ugh. I shook my head.

"Anyway, Chae-Won." She hummed in response.

"We can hangout today." She jump off from her seat. "Really!?"

"Yes." She squealed in excitement, but suddenly she stopped then said, "But you aren't allowed to go out, except going to school." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Exactly. I told them that we have a group project. Since it's been awhile we've hangout too."  "Aye, the Y/N I know before is not the same anymore. Did Y/N decided to be a sweet and caring best friend now?" She said jokingly then smiled michieviously.

A slight smile curved on my lips. "Shut up." "Seriously, you don't know how happy am I ." She wiped her fake tears which make me giggle. The same Chae-Won I know.

By seeing how happy she is when I said we can hangout today, makes me smile. Chae-Won have been always there for me when I needed her, when I feel lonely and empty. I always feel like I'm not treating her fairly. She usually is the one who put a lot of efforts in our friendship, she's the one who calls and texts just to make sure you're okay, she's the one who you can lean on when you feel helpless, she even throw up a birthday party for me. Now, I want to let her feel that I'm always there for her when she needed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/N]

Aww. I wish I have a best friend like Chae-Won too. (the character I made up).🤧

Anyways, thank you for reading. Have a nice day/night😊💜.