***Important A/N*****

Alright guys, I know you all wait very long for updates, and I am very sorry. BUT, as I have explained before, I do not always have time. I have very limited time to even do this. 

        But, I'm getting tired of rude comments and messages so I am going to try to make it as clear as possible...

1. I have a six month old son. He takes a lot of time. He's a baby, and needs mommy for literally, everything (I am not complaining, I love him. He's the greatest thing to ever happen to me). He's currently sick at the moment, so I've been taking care of him. Especially, aside from being sick, he's getting to the age where he grabs everything, tries to crawl, etc. He's learning, and I have to teach him these things. I also have to keep things out of his mouth 24/7. Seriously, kid grabs EVERYTHING.

2. I'm trying to get a job. It's hard. Especially being a teen mom, highschool drop out. That takes up a lot of time as well. 

3. I'm trying to get my GED. That's quite a process.

4. I don't have internet at my apartmnet. 

So, hopefully you all understand. It's going to take a while to update. It could take a day, it could take a week, it could take a month. I don't know. I do it when I have time. Now, if some of you could please stop with the rude comments/messages and remarks, that would be fantastic. It's stressful enough trying to write another book, plus the four things added above. I do not need more.

        Please note I am not trying to be rude in any way whatsoever, but it's got to the point where I need to say something, and inform you guys of what's going on. Thank you.

-Paige