Chapter Nineteen

(Haze's POV )

Well, It's my first day being home from being suspended. Second day, technically. Derrek's Mom let him skip school to come over, for whatever reason. She was cool. I really liked her.
Anyway, we did was were usually do. Sat on the couch and watched movies with a pizza. He put his arm around me and I cuddled up next to him. Words can't describe how much I like those boy. I guess you could almost say I loved him.
But I don't know what love is yet. Even I will admit that.
Everything was going fine, and he suddenly spoke up and said something.
"Haze?"
"Yes?"
"Well, you don't have to answer, but I've been curious. How do you feel about your Mom?"
"She's a lying bitch." I bluntly stated. And she was. How could you keep something So important from me like that?
"No. I meant your real Mom. Skylar." My heart stopped. I haven't thought much about it. Yeah, I got mad when someone brought her up, but That's it.
"I don't want to get into that." I stated. It was true. I didn't want to talk about it yet. I mean come on, my life is now a giant clusterfuck after I found out about her. Heather lied to me, I found my father, moved in with him, changed almost completely, and have been pretty depressed. I wasn't as happy as I originally was.
"That's Okay. I understand." I smiled at him, and gave him a little kiss.
I really do like him. I don't know what I would do without him.
-------
Two hours later, the movie was finished. Dad texted me during lunch to see how things were going.
Hazelyne: good. D is here, just So ya know.
Dad: I know. Stella called me and told me. I have No problem with it. Im bringing home your homework though.
Hazelyne: Okay? Figured you would.
Dad: k. Well see you when I get home. Love you.
Hazelyne: love you too dad.
It was short and sweet. I put down my phone, and cuddled you next to Derrek yet again, watching whatever was on TV. A cartoon of some sort. And this is all we did for awhile. Honestly, today was boring. But not a "Im going out of my mind" boring. Sorry of relaxing? I guess. I don't know. All I know is I was with my boyfriend and was pretty happy. He was running his fingers up and down my back, and I loved it. It was So relaxing, and I felt safe with him. I looked up, and into his amazing eyes, while he stared back into mine. He smiled, I smiled. It was cute. He leaned in and kissed me. A very....passionate....kiss. we made out for awhile, and he put his hand under my shirt and sort of grabbed my back. I was feeling something I've never felt before, and I couldn't describe it. I sort of liked it, but at the same time I didn't.
This went on for a minute, and before i knew it, we were laying on the couch with him on top of me. He kissed down my neck, and I loved it.
He kept kissing my neck, and the feel.g kept building up. I knew what was going to happen, and I was going to let it go where it was supposed to.
That is, until I heard that all too familiar voice in my head.
Not yet, Haze.
Why? I thought back.
You aren't ready. Neither is he. You're too young. Just Wait. The right time will come. I listened.
"D." I said.
"Hmm?" He responded.
"Not yet." Was all I said. He looked into my eyes, his full of lust, and something else.
Maybe love? I thought to myself. Nah.
He nodded, and got off. He didn't look disappointed. He understood.
That's when we went back to the TV.
Maybe someday.
That's when I vowed that if It's going to happen, it'll be perfect. The right place, right time, and after we know we love each other.
Because come on niece we're only thirteen. That's way too young. And I was alright with admitting that.