Part 2

"Namjoon didn't bring me home last night?" you asked.

"Nope. He said that he was feeling sick so I brought you here and then went home" he said. You started thinking back over the party last night. Namjoon was such an idiot.

You thought about your...time with Jungkook and sighed inwardly. You were such an idiot. Kissing him was bad and everything that you did after that was horrible.

Plopping himself down on the floor, Yoongi placed his food on the coffee table. He looked up at you, irritated by the way you just stared off into space. Your elbow was propped up on the armrest of the sofa, your legs were crossed and your fingers lightly ran over your lips. Yoongi shook his head and began mixing his food. He used his chopsticks to gather his ramen but stopped when he noticed that you still hadn't moved from that weirdly stiff pose.

"Alright, you've been really quiet since Namjoon's birthday party. I know that you said you don't want to talk about it but this statue version of you is really bothering me, okay? So, I'm going to ask you again: what happened? What's wrong with you?" he asked before slurping a few noodles from his abnormally large bowl. His white hair laid perfectly flat against his head with that 'idol-like' precision, his tired eyes staring up at you. Your fingers tugged at your bottom lip as you looked everywhere but his tired, puffy eyes.

"Why are you eating ramen? You're supposed to eat soup for a hangover" you criticized.

"Yeah, well, who was going to explain to my manager that I needed soup to cure my hangover? We're preparing for our comeback, remember? I'm supposed to be taking care of my body; not killing my liver" he said, gathering more noodles. A few seconds of silence passed and Yoongi finally realized what you had done.

"Don't change the subject! What is wrong with you?" he asked, peering up at you through his silky strands of hair. You sighed and uncrossed your legs.

You had to think about that question. There were a TON of things going wrong. For one, your boyfriend was practically blowing you off for his whore-bag ex-girlfriend and he didn't see anything wrong with it! In addition to that, you made out with Jungkook and gave him a handjob and let him cum in your hand at your boyfriend's birthday party. What could be worse than that?

How about the fact that you were completely turned on by it and you couldn't get it out of your head? If you rubbed your fingers together, you could still remember how slippery and sticky his seed felt. When you closed your eyes, it was almost as if you were still in that room; watching Jungkook's painfully erotic facial expressions as he neared his orgasm. You could remember the shockingly impressive size of his cock. You could still taste his cum on your tongue: that warm and slightly salty flavor.

Mmm, and that look on Jungkook's face when he watched you lick your fingers clean of his white goo.

"___? Are you going to answer me or are you going to keep staring into space?" Yoongi asked, snapping you out of your sexy memories. You crossed your legs, your panties now damp from the thought of your forbidden escapades with Jungkook. "Namjoon wants to be friends with Medusa so he's basically letting her feel him up. Oh, and he wants me to be okay with it" you complained. Yoongi knotted his eyebrows together and ate a few more noodles before responding.

"Did you tell him that he's an idiot?" he asked with a little attitude.

"Are you kidding? Of course I did! We got into a huge argument and I stormed out-"

"What'd he do?" Yoongi asked.

"Less than five minutes later, she was rubbing all over his arms during the party! I was standing right across the room, he looked at me and STILL let her touch him" you said. He shook his head and went quiet for a little while.