Part 4

You woke up to the loud sound of crunching and frowned as your eyes opened a little. Yoongi was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, a bowl of cereal in his hand. He was staring at you, shoveling spoonfuls of cereal into his mouth. He crunched loudly and you groaned, pulling his pillow over your head.

"Do you want to tell me how this happened?" he asked, before eating some more.

"Do you want to tell me why you're always eating?" you threw back at him, pulling the pillow away from your face.

"I asked you first" he responded.

"I needed a bed to sleep in and I knew that you wouldn't mind because you love me more than anything" you said, sitting up. Yoongi smiled and shook his head.

"Can't argue with you there."

You grinned and yawned, looking around the room. Your thoughts flashed back to last night and your grin fell. Yoongi went back to his cereal as he watched your face slide into a saddened expression.

"Is Namjoon awake yet?" you asked. Yoongi shook his head before sighing.

"Uh oh" he mumbled. First, he woke up to you in his bed and now you were asking about Namjoon. Weren't you supposed to be in Namjoon's bed? He could already sense that something else had gone wrong in your weird relationship. Your eyes lit up as an idea popped in your head.

"Can we go get some hot chocolate? Like old times?" you asked, blinking up at him. You were unintentionally giving him those lost 'puppy-dog' eyes. Yoongi sighed even louder before responding.

"Oh no..." he said, continuing his series of 'here-we-go-again' phrases. You smiled at his expression and knitted your fingers together in their begging position. You mouthed the word 'please' over and over and he dropped his spoon into his bowl.

"The last time that we got hot chocolate-"

"I was sick" you said immediately. He frowned and thought about it for a second.

"Okay, fine. That's true but the time before that we went because you wanted to talk about breaking up with your boyfriend" he said. You shrugged and threw the covers from your legs before standing up. You went to his closet and searched for a T-shirt.

"Is nothing private?" he asked incredulously. You laughed as you grabbed a shirt.

"I need to borrow a shirt because I only have pants here" you complained. You grabbed a pair of jeans from the corner of the closet and showed it to him.

"How long has that been in there? You have clothes in my closet?" he asked. He left his bowl of milk on his bed and walked over to the closet to look.

"Yes! Now, come on. Get dressed so we can get some hot chocolate!" you responded, grabbing your clothes and the bag with your toiletries.

"I am dressed!" he yelled as you walked out of his bedroom.

You blew some of the steam from your tall mug of hot chocolate as Yoongi wiped the whipped cream from his top lip.

"I thought that you two worked everything out yesterday?" he asked, going for another sip. You rolled your eyes and sat back in your chair.

"We did" you responded, your voice obviously suggesting otherwise.

"Then how did you end up in my bed?" he asked. He used one of the complimentary stirring sticks to swirl the whipped cream around in his cup. You tapped your fingers against the table a little, wondering if you should just spill everything to Yoongi. You just wanted to tell him about the pictures and Jungkook and empty your mind into his ears. The more that you thought about the situation, the heavier the load seemed.