Part 7

Yoongi walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. It was weird for him: leaving you alone like that. It was uncomfortable to leave you when so much had just happened. Then again, he felt exhausted. He loved being so close to you but he'd never imagined that you would dump your boyfriend and admit to cheating on him within 20 minutes.

Even Yoongi had his limits and this was definitely crossing a boundary. He needed a vacation from everyone; a day or two to just sleep.

He pressed his back against the door for a second, closing his eyes as he listened to your random sniffling. Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed heavily, letting a bit of the weight and stress off of his shoulders.

He sighed again before opening his eyes and pushing his body away from the door.

"At least he didn't find out it was Jungkook" he mumbled to himself as he stalked off toward the party.

Scratching his head, Yoongi walked through the crowd of people. By some unfortunate miracle, he noticed Jungkook walking toward Namjoon.

"What is he doing?" Yoongi said, his words mirroring his thoughts.

His feet continued moving toward them, chasing two of the people who were responsible for his growing headache. As soon as he saw Namjoon turn his entire body toward Jungkook, he cursed. The more Namjoon's eyebrows drew together; the faster Yoongi moved.

"What in the hell is he doing?" Yoongi said to himself, knowing exactly what Jungkook did.

"What do you mean? You're the one who was sleeping with my girlfriend!?" Namjoon was saying just as Yoongi arrived.

"Are you serious?" Namjoon asked, his face mixed with serious confusion and boiling anger. He was beginning to turn red.

"Namjoon, don't try and act innocent-"

"Acting innocent? What did I do to you?" Namjoon continued.

"Stop-"

"Answer my question! What did I do to you? Did I fuck your girlfriend, Jungkook!?" he asked, voice escalating. Yoongi clenched his teeth, looking around at the party people. Most of them were still dancing their troubles away but a few were starting to stare.

"Let's go somewhere else to talk about this-" Yoongi cut in. He put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, trying to calm him a bit. Jungkook was strangely level-headed despite the burning look in his eyes.

"What did I do to you that makes this okay?" he said, his questions thrown pointedly at Jungkook.

"I told you this would happen-" Jungkook tried to cut in.

"Really? I don't remember you saying anything about fucking my girlfriend!" he interjected, his voice finally loud enough to be considered a yell.

"You told him what would happen?" Yoongi asked suddenly. This was something new. Jungkook's eyes trailed over to Yoongi.

"The night that they got back together-"

Namjoon immediately slammed his fist against Jungkook's face, shutting him up. Yoongi's eyes widened, shocked by the sudden act of violence. Jungkook stumbled back, his hand flying to his face. Before he could retaliate, Yoongi was shoving him backward, forcing him out of the room.

With Yoongi's fist bunched in his shirt, Namjoon had no choice but to follow them out. A few people watched closely as the three boys made their way out of the room, the tension seeping out of their pores.

As soon as they were on the other side of the door, Yoongi released their shirts. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but was immediately shut down by the look on Yoongi's face.