Chapter Two

(smut warning)

Thankfully, it's finally Saturday. For the last three days, I've had detention with Snape, which was quite boring, but not too bad. Draco and I have barely talked since the night I missed detention and I can't help but try to answer all of the pressing questions I have about him in my head.

As usual, everyone has already left for hogsmeade, and like always I stay at Hogwarts by myself. I'm not one for big crowds, so I usually stay at Hogwarts every weekend instead of going out like most of the other students.

To keep myself busy, depending on how many students stayed at the castle, I go to the library or common room. Since everyone is gone, I have my dorm to myself- another thing I get to look forward to on the weekends.

Everyone being gone also means that I get extra time in the shower. I take my time getting everything I need while the shower warms. As the steaming water first hits my skin, I let out a long, satisfied sigh. The time passes quickly as I hum a familiar song.

I must have not heard the door open, because half way through my shower I hear the voice I have come to dread hearing. "Wow Draven, didn't know you were good at something other than sleeping." Draco smirks as he observes my undergarments. "Draco! What the hell, get out!" I yell at him in surprise. "Calm down, it's not like I can see you anyway," he says in a defensive tone.

"Whatever, I've been meaning to talk to you anyway." I try not to sound pleased with him being here, "I was just wanting to ask if you were mad at me." I continue my sentence and nonchalant tone. "Why would I be mad at you?" His voice is genuinely confused - something I never thought I'd hear from him.

"You just haven't talked to me since you brought me dinner the other night," I remind him. "Not that I care or anything, it's just surprising that you haven't been pestering me." I try not to give away my eagerness to hear his answer.

Every time I think of Draco, I feel like my stomach is being turned inside out. Remembering the dream I had a few nights ago, I blush uncontrollably, thankful that he can't see how red my face is.

"Ouch Draven, it doesn't feel good to be rejected." His voice is sarcastic as his hand grazes over his heart. "Shut up Malfoy and just hand me my towel." He reaches me my towel as requested, and I quickly dry off, wapping it around my body. The towel only reaches to my upper thigh, but doesn't show anything more. I walk out of the shower only to see Draco staring at me with desperate eyes, ones that I thought he would never use on me. After a few seconds he realizes what he's doing and quickly looks away... Too quickly.

This is the perfect time to mess with him; the perfect time to get back at him for his constant annoying presence and pestering. "Hey, do you mind handing me those?" I gesture towards my knickers. "Erm, y-yeah." Draco stammers in surprise, not making eye contact as he hands them to me. I take them from his hand, "are you staying for the show or?" I question him knowingly.

"I'll just wait out here." He finally makes eye contact with me and smirks before walking out the door, re-applying the arrogant mask that he always wears.

I quickly get dressed and brush my teeth. As soon as I get done, I peak my head out of the door to see if Draco is still there. Sure enough, he is.

"You can come back in now if you'd like," I tell him before going back to what I was doing. He follows me back in and sits on the counter space that's beside where I'm getting ready. As I'm doing my hair, he finally starts talking to me.

"I decided to stay here today instead of going with Blaise and Pansy to Hogsmeade." His sentence is made up on the spot, but his voice would usually say otherwise. "Okay, so?" My voice questions his point. "We have an exam coming up in potions, don't you think we should study for it?" He asks, obviously making up an excuse as he talks.