Chapter Eight

It's Christmas eve, and the past few days have been surprisingly calm and normal, although I think the main reason for that is because I'm here.

Lucius doesn't have to go to work since it's so close to Christmas, so he has been... around. When I say 'around', I mean he is at the manor, but sometimes he disappears to merlin knows where. It's really none of my business, but I can't help but be curious.

Narcissa however, has been overly present. Draco and I have barely had any time to ourselves. She is nice and I do like her quite a bit, but it's getting to be a little overbearing.

The questions about me and my personal life haven't ceased. It seems as if they will never run out of questions. I've started to keep my answers as vague as possible, especially the ones that give to much information. The Malfoy family is getting a little too curious, and I don't like it.

A few days ago, Narcissa had Draco and I help her with Christmas decorations, including the Christmas tree- which she forced Lucius to help with as well despite his constant complaining about doing it the muggle way. He doesn't really like the decorations, but somehow Narcissa managed to do it anyway.

It's still morning- early morning. I haven't been able to sleep for the last few nights for many reasons. Every time I try to sleep, my mind starts dreaming about the deaths of my parents again. I contemplated going to Draco's room, but I didn't want him to know I feel uneasy, so I just stayed up all night. Again.

I'm already ready for the day since I got up so early, so I go down to breakfast only to see that Lucius is already there in his fancy attire that he always wears for any and every occasion.

"Are you always up this early Mr. Malfoy?" I ask him in a joking manner. "I suppose I could ask you the same about sleeping so late in the day, although today you seem to have proven me wrong," he replys with a smirk starting to appear on his face. I let out a small chuckle as I sit down in the seat I usually sit in, pushing aside my queasiness sprouting from being alone with Draco's father.

"You haven't been sleeping well?" He asks, putting on an almost worried look. "How did yo-" I start to say before I cut myself off. "No I haven't, but it's fine," I say shortly, trying to push away my own suspicions. "Hmm, well if you ever want- or rather need a sleeping drought, all you have to do is ask," he offers, though I don't ever intend to accept.

"Thank you for the offer, but I don't think that I will be needing it," I decline with a forced smile. I don't think that I would ever take or trust anything that was given to me from the oldest Malfoy.

I soon hear footsteps and chatter coming from the staircase followed by the sight of Draco and Narcissa. Finally. They both say their good mornings and Draco says his smart-ass comment about me being up early while sitting down and starting to eat his breakfast.

We all converse as we eat and part our own ways afterwards. Draco makes me go with him up to his room for what I'm guessing is going to be the rest of the day. He has been non-stop wanting to be with me for every minute of the day and I have to say, it is quite exhausting.

As we approach his door, he opens it and let's me walk in first. He walks in after me and shuts the door, locking it behind him. "What are you-?" I start to ask him before he kisses me roughly, cutting me off.

"I had quite the dream about you last night. Woke up with a slight problem that you weren't in your room to fix," he says between kisses. I smile, proud of the affect I have on him. "Who's the one having wet dreams now?" I joke with him, referring to our first time in the library.

He grabs my jaw and looks directly into my eyes. "Not the fucking time Ivy," he says to me sternly. I let out a chuckle, "I'm sure you'd enjoy it very much if we could act out that little dream of yours- as would I, but unfortunately I have things to do," I wink at him, making him roll his eyes and groan in frustration.