Chapter Six

(smut warning)

It's the morning of the ball- December 15th. Today is going to be the most hectic day of the entire school year, aside from the exams at the end of the year.

It's only nearing ten, and all of the students are already running around like it's the end of their life, so that let's me know that the rest of the day is going to be the exact same.

I want to get a good start to the day, so I go down to the Great Hall to get breakfast before my stomach explodes from not eating. I skipped dinner last night, so I'm more hungry then usual. I, of course, sit in my usual seat next to Draco with the rest of our friends around us.

George hasn't talked to me much since our talk, but I know that he has forgiven me, even if he hasn't said anything. George is very easy to read- really all of the Weasley's are, but George and Ron especially. I can usually always tell when something is wrong; everyone has their tells.

As I'm eating, the people around me continue their conversations. Once again, they are talking about the ball. Draco turns to me to start our own conversation.

"We'll meet outside the Great Hall before the ball." He tone is dry; uninterested. "Someone is bossy today," I reply with a smirk and fake annoyance in my voice. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"So, are you guys dating or just shagging?" Leila asks casually, which takes both me and Draco by surprise. "Erm-" I manage to fumble out awkwardly.

After a second of silence and a table full of awkwardness and curiosity, I just shrug and bring my attention to my food. I honestly have no idea what we are.

Draco doesn't say anything. I don't blame him though, I don't want to feed their annoying, curious minds either. We don't owe them an explanation as to what we 'are', especially since neither of us know.

No one mentions anything else about it after that. I think everyone got the hint to not ask any further questions. Though I will admit, I am a bit disappointed that Draco doesn't want to be more- do more, then just shag.

I quickly finish my breakfast and make my way to the Gryffindor tower to get Hermione and Ginny so we can all get ready together. We need to start getting ready now, because there will be six of us, as Luna will be getting ready with us too.

Once I meet up with them, we make our way back to my dorm where Leila, Pansy, and Luna are already starting to get their things out for the ball.

Pansy and Leila start doing their hair, while Ginny, Luna, Hermione, and I all start on our make-up.

To match my green dress, I do a dark green and black smokey eye with silver glitter on my eyelids and very dramatic winged eyeliner. I then do the rest of my face makeup, making sure to put on siver highlighter to match my dress and eyes.

After about an hour and a half of doing my makeup, I finally start on my hair. As far as I have seen, everyone is doing everything the muggle way, except Pansy of course. I find that doing it this way makes it look much better. Magic makes it look perfect... too perfect.

I curl my hair first, making sure to keep the curls as tight as possible. When I'm done with the curls, I put my hair up in an elegant up-do. My hair takes much more time than my makeup; nearly three hours has gone by. It's nearing 6 pm and the rest of the girls are already putting on their dresses, so I start to do the same.

I put on my dress and look at the pampered girls in the room.

Pansy went all out, as always. Her hair is in dramatic curls topped with a dimond tiara. For makeup, she has an all black smokey eye and she seems to have paired it with a red lip that compliments her glittery black ballgown. Very bold, I wouldn't expect anything different from her.