Prologue

In the United States there are a lot of criminal activities, there are a few men and women who think they are a big deal in the states. But then there are the people who actually posses a dangerous amount of power and if they also know how to use that power effectively then they are to be feared. One of the most well known and successful criminal personalities is the leader of the Italian mafia, the leader goes by il capo or il capo dei capi. Not a lot of people are in such business that they have actually met il capo. The real name of il capo is Alessandra Emilia Maranzano.  She is 25 years old and has two younger brothers who are both 22 years old. Since her birth she was destined to be the boss of all bosses and she's more than good at her job. The twins, Xavier and Xander Maranzano are more than happy with not being in the leading role. They are quite happy that their older sister is the one to make all the decisions and has to be able to have an answer for basically anything. 

In her first few years of being il capo she has build up all the courage and has had a lot of experiences which leads us to the current time. She's recently expanded her business to the US even more. Now Alessandra is going to the US herself, to handle business. They've been confronted with some minor problems, and Alessandra has decided to take matters into her own hands again, because sometimes it seems the people in the US do not know how to follow her demands and rules. The rather short woman is currently on her private plane to California. She's planning on setting up a meeting with a Motorcycle Club, the Sons of Anarchy, she's done some research and they seem to be exactly what she is seeking for her empire to become more powerful. The twins are staying back in Italy to deal with business over there because she trusts them to handle it how she would, and if there would be a problem they wouldn't do something stupid but call her first before doing something about it.