•Epilogue•

*5 Years Later*

"Mommy! Mommy! I did it!"

I cheered out at my beautiful six year old son as he ran towards me after he scored the winning goal at his soccer game finals at school.

It was approaching the end of October, Fall was basically here but the temperature was still quite warm.

Halloween was coming very soon and I couldn't wait to show my baby the costume that I made for him.

The one he's been talking about since October arrived.

A steampunk pirate costume.

Ever since he saw a picture of one in a magazine that Zayn was looking at, he became obsessed.

Zayn and I were going to be Catwoman and Batman, which Edward approved of.

The leaves were changing colors, the green grass contrasted with the yellows and reds that were starting to fill the branches of the nearby trees.

I felt a nice breeze blow against my skin, through my hair, setting me in the happiest of moods as I watched my boy run with an unlimited supply of energy

His chestnut curls flowed around his glistening face, thanks to the sweat, his big, bright green eyes glowed as bright as the sun with happiness.

"I saw! Oh, mommy is so proud of you!"

He crashed right into my arms and I picked him up with a grunt and kissed all over his face, happy shrieks and laughs escaped his full tiny lips as he wrapped his small arms around my neck.

"Hey! What about me?"

I turned my head to see Zayn smiling as he ran up to us and pecked my lips softly then our son's head.

"Dad is proud of you too. I'm sure Uncle Niall and Chace are around here somewhere"

"I'm right here! How's my little champ of a nephew doing?"

I handed Edward off to Niall who was wearing a jersey with Edward's number on it and his last name on the back.

Edward's smile grew even bigger on his small face as Chace jogged up to them with balloons and a water bottle.

"Yes! I didn't miss anything for once! Your Uncle Chace is so proud of you too!"

Edward cheered out in excitement and pumped his fists in the air as they all howled in excitement.

"How are you holding up babe?"

Zayn hugged around me and I leaned back against him with a pretty big smile on my face.

"For once, I feel really good. Like I know Harry was watching over him and helping him score that last goal. You know, when Chace told me that the 'drunk driver' was actually a setup organized by my mother to take Harry out I thought I'd never be okay again. She always had to have the last word. I hope she rots in her jail cell for the rest of her life... but for Harry, I'll find it in me to forgive her and move on, for Edward's sake as well as yours"