•Thirty Six•

Harry's Pov

I shot up when I heard the door being opened.

"Sorry Chief.. I'm hungry"

I let out a breath of relief as I had accidentally caught Crawford red handed heading out to find the vending machine.

"No, I'm sorry..."

He let go of the door and came up to me, just staring.

"Why don't you go home and get some rest? I'm sure your dog misses you"

Oh my god... I completely forgot about Bruno.

He must be so confused and hungry, not to mention alone.

"You're right. I can't just leave her alone though... and I'm sure all of you must be so exhausted"

"It's okay Chief. It's what we signed up for the moment we joined your station. If it costs me another night from my bed then it's okay"

I smiled lightly at the young lad and brought him in for a hug.

"You can call me Harry you know, Chace"

"Alright Harry. Now go home, I'm sure the boys don't wanna leave her and they seem pretty comfortable"

Crawford pat my back and I just nodded, looking back over at my girl then at the two who were sleeping peacefully then I head out.

I noticed that security was stationed all throughout this hallway and I was actually feeling much better about going home for some much needed sleep in an actual bed.

It was currently 1am and I needed to make sure I was ready to go for my meeting with that bloody traitor Liam.

I needed to be smart about this.

I obviously can't go unarmed but if I do bring any type of weapon then Natalia is in danger of getting hurt.

Or worse.

I caught Dr. Henderson before going into a surgery and thanked her for everything she had done and explained how the boys would still be there and that I would be back.

She nodded her head and smiled before heading into the operating room to prepare.

I walked out of that hospital feeling somewhat better than when I first entered.

I headed over to my car and immediately drove to Natalia's apartment, my new home.

I wonder how Sanders is liking the apartment, I should drop by after everything calms down.

I feel like as soon as Natalia is fit to leave the hospital, we are moving.

There's no way that either of us will feel safe living in that place anymore.

Maybe we can stay with Zayn for a few days while we look for a new home.. Niall is his neighbor so I would be surrounded by my mates.

By the time I parked my car outside of the complex, I felt completely and utterly drained.