•Twenty•

*This picture makes me soft :,)*

I served the steak I made along with my signature seasoned mashed potatoes with a side of seasoned asparagus.

"This smells so good love, thank you for cooking"

I kissed the top of his head as he sat there looking cute in his boxers and white tank top.

I made sure the apartment was warm since tonight it was going to start snowing which meant it was only going to get colder from here on out until springtime in late March.

He took a bite of the asparagus and he moaned out in delight which was what I was hoping for.

"Bloody hell this is fantastic"

"I'm glad you think so"

I smiled as I watched him continue to eat my food as I took bites of my own from my plate.

I had the television on as background noise which seemed to have Bruno's attention as he laid his big self on the couch.

The movie that was playing was Scrooged starring Bill Murray, a classic in my opinion.

Harry was finishing up his food just as I was and he took the dishes and washed them for me, including everything I used to make the dinner.

I swear we looked like a married couple and it kind of scared me a little at how close we were becoming.

Don't get me wrong, I do like him so much more than I originally thought I would but I didn't know if I could go as far as calling it love.

I didn't know if I truly loved him or not even though at times I think I am falling for him hard.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Harry wrapped his arms around me and I leaned back into his touch.

"You ready love?"

"Only if you are"

He kissed the side of my face and allowed me to stand up as we head for the couch.

I kissed Bruno's little head and he licked me back on the cheek before hopping off the couch and down at our feet as we sat down on the comfy new cushions.

I still shiver thinking about that horrible day I woke up to my couch burning and Bruno injured.

That's also the day that Harry didn't answer me when I needed him the most.

I still have no idea what he was doing and I'm dying to know but if he wants to tell me then he will.

I have a feeling that even if he doesn't tell me I'll somehow find out where he was and what he was doing.

He took a deep breath as he shut his eyes for a couple seconds then opened them to face me.

"Nina and really did love each other at one point. Me a little more since I was planning to propose to her"

I looked him in the eyes carefully listening to his words.

"But before I could pop the question I had to test her"

"Why?"

"I had heard from a friend that they had seen her leaving Liam's house one night in sweats and a hoodie, his sweats and hoodie to be exact. There was no way I would make her my fiancé if she had been fûcking around"

I knew where this was going since Liam told me back at the art show.

On that note, I wonder when my painting will get here.

I can't wait to hang it here in the living room.

"I asked her about it and she had the audacity to lie. At the time I didn't know why but now I realize it was because she was in love with my money and not me personally"