•Twenty Nine•

I'm crazy. I started another story called Sinful, please check it out and let me know what you think of it! I'd really appreciate your feedback. Tell me if I should actually continue writing it or not :)

Anywhore, ENJOY THE CHAPTER WHOREOS <3 I LOVE YOU

The three of us spent the day together just hanging out in Spencer's palace of both visual and physical pleasure.

I couldn't believe the side of Spencer that came out last night and to be quite honest with you, I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

His innocence that I had grown so used to had disappeared, revealing to me the inner demon that resided within his soul and it drew me in completely.

His new aura vibrated a sinister, clear red showing just how sensual he's been all along; comparing it to the usual pastels I would sense; revealing his sensitivity and want for serenity.

He was a completely changed man and I was here for it.

He was finally able to escape himself and spread his wings.

By freeing himself, however, it did show me just how lonely of a sinful soul he was and all I wanted to do was take him into my arms and heal him through affection.

I couldn't stand leaving Spencer alone after such an intimate night so I managed to convince Harry in the shower to stay with him for a while.

I could tell that he was curious as to why I wanted to spend more time with Reid but he didn't argue.

I could tell he was a little weirded out since Reid was one of the men he worked with but he was willing to do it because he loved me.

We were all sitting in Reid's luxurious living room on his black leather couch watching a movie.

It was reaching around 5pm and I had told him we would have to leave soon since my dog must have been dying to go for a walk from being cooped up in the house for a while.

I made sure to leave enough food and water out for him as well as some of those potty training pads incase he had to pee and couldn't hold it anymore.

As the movie came to it's end, Reid lifted himself up to start cleaning up.

"Thank you for having us over Spencer. I'll see you soon"

"Of course. Thank you so much for coming. Both of you"

We all hugged one another and cleaned up before Harry and I head out to the car.

"Well that was one of the weirdest things I've ever done in my life. The things I'd do for you Natalia Jones"

"I would like to see you making out with Reid more often. It's quite the turn on"

"Watch yourself Jones. I'm beginning to think you want me to leave you for him and I might"

I smiled at his playful words and stopped us before we got to the car and brought my hands up to his chest, staring into his eyes.

"I love you Harry Styles. So much"

I pulled him in for a sweet kiss and I could feel him smile against my mouth which made it a short one.

We then walked up to the car and Harry opened my door for me, waiting for me to get settled before shutting it and climbing in himself.

We pulled away from the beautiful house on the hill and I watched as it grew smaller in the side mirror, making me feel like I would never see Spencer again.

It almost felt as though he was disappearing forever and that was our final goodbye.

A small pain in my chest started to form as I continued to think about it but I was pulled back almost instantly as Harry spoke up.