•Sixteen•

The boys took their stance with killer looks in their eyes.

Seeing the both of them like this turned me on so bad I couldn't even fan myself cool.

I couldn't tell if the sweat I felt dripping down the sides of my face was due to the harsh punches I gave to that bag or seeing both men shirtless and sweaty.

Reid was surprisingly fit, not to sound rude but I didn't think he'd have much of a body just by seeing him in his work clothes.

As for Harry, I knew damn well he'd be built like a god and those fûcking tattoos.. dear god.

Both men looked good.

However, for some reason, Harry would always stand out more to me than Reid ever could.

I've been more intimate with Harry and he's seen me cry which is something I avoid at all costs and he just makes me feel... good.

Even the times he's disappointed me I only want him to be the one to comfort me from his own mistakes.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Reid landed a blow right in Harry's left cheek.

The blood he spat out landed against the tattered floor of the ring, adding to the masterpiece of blood and sweat that's been blended in for years.

Maybe I can help Denzel buy some new equipment and get this place back up and running and maybe even have a class for young girls and boys for self defense.

I've always begged my mom to let me take classes but she would say it wasn't proper for a young lady to fight with other men or women and that always made no fûcking sense to me.

She'd rather me die a young lady than protect myself.

My father would teach me a few things here and there until he passed away and I took matters into my own hands when I went off to college.

I looked down at Bruno who was watching the two in the ring and I brought my attention back to them.

The two threw punches and either dodged or landed them.

Blood was spilt in every direction from the harshness of each blow.

Harry had managed to bust up Reid's bottom lip and Reid managed to get a gash over Harry's left eyebrow.

The two looked utterly annoyed with one another that they haven't gone down yet.

Harry's punches were much stronger then Reid's but because Reid is smaller he could move a tad bit faster.

They both knew I was watching so I could tell that the next move was done to show off.

Harry gripped Reid around the waist and tackled him down with a harsh slap of their skins hitting the ground.

His whole arm flexed as he held down Reid and his teeth were gritted as he fought with him to keep him down.

Reid tried to take Harry's arm and twist it so that he'd have the advantage but Harry was much stronger and slammed him back down with a harsh slap.

Both of their faces were red with frustration and I just stood there watching them with Bruno at my feet now sitting up from the noises in the ring.

It took a while but finally, Harry took Reid and slammed him down more harshly than the past blows and it caused him to stay down and breathe heavily.

Harry stood up with a victorious smile on his face and then helped Reid up with a pat on the back and a firm shoulder squeeze.

I love how Harry is cocky but still civil, hence the reason I can't think of any enemies he could have outside of the criminals he locks away.