•Twenty Two•

Harry's Pov

Anguish.

Complete and utter anguish coursed throughout my entire being watching those doors close as that black hoodied fûck carried her limp body in his arms.

I was coming out here to apologize and beg on my knees for her forgiveness because of how much of a dick I was to her.

I can't imagine what it's like living with the fact that my father had been killed and am now their new target.

That must be so fûcking hard and I was so insensitive because of how much I put my job before her own well being.

I'm completely and utterly weak.

I can't live without her anymore.

I've gotten so used to her that I can't even remember what my life was like before I first laid eyes on her that night she came into the station with Reid and Jordan.

That felt so long ago.

That is so bloody wild.

I didn't know a woman could have so much power over my entire body and soul.

I needed her, cared deeply for her.

I don't know if I love her, if I did then I was way too scared to admit it.

However, knowing she's with that gang that's been after her all this time scares me even more.

I've grown so used to her scent, her smile, her laugh, her love for her beautiful dog, her hard working nature at her job, and that fûcking determination to solve her father's case.

The same determination that brought us to this exact moment.

God, why couldn't she just let me and the boys do our jobs?

After she slammed that door I should've been right there behind her every step trying to stop her.

Maybe then she'd be in my arms, moaning lightly in my ear as I thrust myself repeatedly into her while feeling her soft, dark skin against mine as the sweat we created started to glisten, making us appear as though we were glowing in each other's embrace.

Natalia was like the sun coming out after an entire week of rain.

She warmed up the frozen depths of my soul and thawed my ice cold heart, bringing out the old Harry Styles who was confident and cocky but also kind and loving.

She gave me the strength I didn't know I needed and now that she was gone I was back to the hollow man that Nina left for dead, emotionally.

I was so empty after the stunt she pulled that I had almost wanted to spend a whole weekend with my parents.

God only knows what they would've made me do at such a vulnerable state, willing to do anything to fill the hole where my heart used to be.

The next time I see that vile woman I'll give her a piece of my mind and demand where that fûck took my Natalia.

I was just about to call Reid when I heard heels clicking against the ground.

Please god give me the strength in Natalia's absence.

I turned to face where the noise was coming from and there stood the devil's daughter.

The first woman who stole my heart only to rip it in half and shove it right back into my pathetic body through my aśs.

"Nina"

Her piercing blue eyes stared into my tired green ones.

They traveled up and down my body that now craved for Natalia's touch and embrace.