•Seven•

Harry was like a horny teenager watching porn every night because he couldn't do things with a girl.

I would catch his hand holding himself and he may have even escaped to the bathroom earlier which made me laugh harshly into a pillow so he wouldn't hear me.

Too bad he won't be able to pleasure Kat now because he busted his load in my bathroom.

He was trying to be so stern with me too and it just made me want to laugh in his face.

He even tried to get me to change my outfit but I kindly declined because I wanted to make a good impression on his friends which only made him roll his eyes.

It was finally 6:45 and he knew we would be a bit late but he obviously didn't care.

The drive there was filled with tension, whether it was sexual tension or not I don't know but Harry tried so hard not to look down at my legs since I decided to play around and cross one over the other which made my dress ride a bit higher up my thighs.

"Natalia. I want you to stay close to my side, is that understood?"

"Are you kidding me? You're already controlling my life enough. No. I will be as free as a bird at this party and there's nothing you can do about it"

We stopped at a stoplight and he shot me a glare but as I've said before, he didn't scare or intimidate me.

"Don't tear me Natalia. You won't like it"

"I think I'll take my chances Chief Styles"

He flared his nostrils at me and drove passed the red light almost causing an accident making me grip for the grab handle as he harshly stopped the car by the sidewalk which surprisingly was open.

"What the fûck Harry!?"

I glared harshly at him which he gladly returned.

"You will obey my orders Natalia or so help me god-"

"What?! You'll kill me?!"

He gripped my jaw causing me to gasp and the only sound was his harsh breathing through his nose.

His eyes were a burning dark forest green now with rage.

His grip on my jaw was harsh and it was starting to hurt but I wasn't going to speak.

I would let him feel bad for it later when the mark shows tomorrow.

"Your big mouth is really going to get you in trouble. Just shut the fûck up"

He literally threw my face back and continued towards Kat's place.

I felt tears threatening to fall down the corners of my eyes but I stopped them feeling angry with myself.

I am strong and a bad bitch, Harry Styles will never make me cry.

When we finally arrived the place was surrounded by cars and flashing with lights.

This was so much bigger than I thought it was going to be.

"Let's go Jones"

He opened his car door and slammed it shut and waited in front of the car for me to get out.

I took in a deep breath and finally stepped out and once Harry locked the car he made his way up, leaving me behind.

Oh just you wait Styles, you're in for the night of your life.

I walked in and immediately saw Kat sharing saliva with Harry and I rolled my eyes.

Once they pulled apart Kat made eye contact with me and squealed, causing Harry to raise an eyebrow and look over at me.