•Three•

Harry pulled me quickly behind him with his strong arm and I could've passed out from how close I was to him and how good he smelled.

His hand held the low of my back and it felt like electricity shooting throughout my entire body.

It was warm and large, covering the entire middle of my lower back.

The cool rings gave me goosebumps against my bare skin since my shirt rode up.

He smelled of cologne and coffee and it was so sweet and sensual.

Girl, wake up.

There is a man with a damn gun pointed at one of the officers you actually like in this city.

"Travis. Calm down. No one is going to do anything. Just.. hand me the gun, alright?"

Mike slowly inched forward with his hand out and Travis still had the gun aimed at him with slightly shaky hands.

Spencer was approaching slowly from behind with his gun aimed just incase things went downhill.

Harry slowly moved us next to a desk as he pulled his own gun out of its holster and kept it down against the side of his thigh.

As Spencer took another small step towards Travis, he accidentally bumped his hip against a desk and a pen fell to the floor scaring Travis.

He turned to see Spencer closing in on him.

Spencer widened his eyes in surprise and slight fear.

"Back off cop!"

Travis aimed the gun at his Spencer's head and pulled the trigger making me gasp but it just clicked indicating there were no bullets.

As Travis looked down at the weapon with disappointment and disgust, Mike tackled him back down and pinned his hands behind his back causing the emotionally unstable man to scream and thrash around.

The gun slid across the floor and another cop quickly picked it up.

Mike was way too strong for Travis to fight off but he kept fighting.

"Stop resisting! I think you're going to spend the night here and maybe a few more to think about what you just did"

Mike dragged Travis up and led him to the back.

Spencer put his gun back in his black holster around his waist and looked over at Harry and I.

His hand still held me, pushing me into his back where my face rested right in between his shoulders.

My breasts were smashed into his high-mid back.

My arms held at his waist which was lean and strong.

His ašs was pressing against my stomach and it was a nice little bubble butt which made me smile to myself.

It would be fun to grab.

Spencer approached us and Harry slowly pulled his hand away, putting his gun back in his own holster, making me sad from the loss of contact.

He turned to face me and a look of concern was on it.

"Are you alright Natalia? I wasn't too rough when I grabbed you was I?"

The way my name smoothly rolled off his tongue made my body feel like the Fourth of July with butterflies exploding inside of me.