•Forty•

Harry's Pov

The moment I walked into the station with Bruno at my feet, we both paused at the chaos that was going on.

Jordan had Sam in a headlock while Angela was pulling at Kat's hair.

What the hell was she even doing here?

Did she not process that I had nothing else to say to her?

I looked over to then see Zayn walking around a desk in a circle with Louis as they both were trying to find a way to beat the other's ašs.

Zayn looked like an absolute idiot right now compared to the professional and kind young man who Natalia and I saw at his gallery and at the museum.

Louis seemed to solve their little problem quickly as he basically slid across the desk tackling Zayn to the ground.

Arlene was trying to talk to Crawford and he just wasn't having it by yelling back in her face.

Everyone else was either trying to diffuse one of the fights or stood back in shock just watching everything play out.

Papers and desks were everywhere and I even spotted a few loose guns lying around.

That's it, this is just ridiculous.

I looked around for the megaphone I knew we had and pressed the alarm button which shocked everyone to silence and all eyes placed themselves on me and Bruno, who was already covering his own ears with his paws down at my feet.

As soon as I shut it off, everyone quickly started cleaning the place up.

They knew that if I started talking that they would be in really deep shît.

This type of behavior is unacceptable.

If Spencer were here, this would have never even happened.

He was the order around here, always made sure everything ran smoothly as he basically figured everything out for us.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as my body wanted me to start crying.

No.

I will remain strong for Spencer Reid.

I approached Jordan who looked ashamed of what I had just caught him doing.

I'll let it slide.. for now.

"What happened with Liam and Henry? Did we get a location on where Thomas and Shawn are?"

"Almost. Until Mr. Idiot over there came barging in trying to play bad cop. Now Henry is locked up tight again and it may take hours just to get back to where I had him!"

He pointed over in Sam's direction then back to the interrogation rooms then back over at me as he was explaining to me what was going on.