•Thirty Nine•

Harry's Pov

Austin is a dead man.

The smirk that was on his lips was tormenting me to the point that my whole body was shaking with rage.

"Watch your bloody mouth. That's no way to treat a woman that isn't even here"

My brows furrowed down as I just continued to glare at him.

What did Natalia ever see in this piece of shît?

She deserved so much better, she deserves so much more than me thats for sure but she made me realize how worthy I actually am.

I will spend the rest of my life proving her right.

"Oh I know where she is, she's where she belongs. Well, that's not entirely true. She belongs in the morgue"

"What is your problem?! If anything, I'm guessing you're the one who did all the hurting in your toxic relationship"

His smirk grew as he then looked down at his hands, forming them into fists only to look back up at me.

"She never really loved me. If she did, she would have shown me off to her friends and family. We were together for 3 whole years and it was the same damn thing. 'I can't meet them this week. I'm just not ready to tell people about us. My mom and I aren't on good terms right now. My dad just died, give me some damn space.' The excuses just continued to go on and on for those long years. I was technically only a secret that she wanted to keep forever. I couldn't take it anymore so I just left. I didn't think she'd find someone else after me if I am being completely honest... she surprised the hell out of me. I saw her pathetically throw herself into one night stands and all I could do was laugh. That was until she met you. I've kept an eye on her after I left, she didn't know it but I was always around. I would always catch her touching the scar I left her.. poor thing was so insecure about it for so long-"

"Wait a bloody minute... you actually gave her.. a scar?! I thought Thomas was only saying that to piss me off..."

My blood was really boiling now.

No man is EVER allowed to hit a woman, no matter how mad she makes him.

"Oh yeah, I actually did. We got into a pretty ugly argument the night before I left her. I punched her right in the nose, my ring cutting into her skin. The blood that flowed down looked like a murder scene as it fell down into the carpet. I didn't mean to hit her that hard, just hard enough to teach her never to push me again. I'm surprised you never noticed it. It's pretty ugly, I don't recall her ever getting any work done to get rid of it"

That's it.

I pulled out my gun and started approaching this psychotic demon.

"Ah, I'd stop right there if I were you"

I didn't listen as I held the gun up, pushing it harshly against his chest as he held up a phone that was a live video feed of the hospital room Natalia was in.