𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼

I slowly woke to the feeling of fingers running up and down my arm, opening my eyes little by little to see Draco watching me, absentmindedly running his hands up and down my arms.
"Morning", he smiled. I didn't want it to be morning though. If it was morning, that would mean that my being selected for the tri wizard tournament wasn't just a terrible dream.

I sighed and snuggled my head into his chest, "Good morning", I grumbled making him stifle a laugh, "Thank you for staying with me, Draco", I whispered before seeing him look down at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm worried about you, Bells", he whispered and I sighed again, looking up at him and reaching up to push some of his blonde hair off his face. He quickly pressed his lips to mine, pulling my face closer and nibbling on my bottom lip before I pulled away.

"Im worried about me too", I said with a small smile before I slowly sat up, "Come on... We better not miss breakfast", I said as I pulled him out of bed.

__________

It had now been a few weeks and it was now a Saturday and some of the students had opted to go to Hogsmeade, while others had decided to stay in the castle.
I was sat with Madeleine, Millie, Hermione and Luna in the courtyard as we all chatted and gossiped about boys. Hermione had told me earlier she had a little crush on Viktor and blushed when I told her I could introduce her. That could be cute, I thought to myself, Vik loves bookworms.

I could see Draco, Blaise, Theo, Crabbe and Goyle on the opposite side of the courtyard. They were standing around being all macho and every now and again I would look up and see Draco wink at me, making me chuckle to myself.

I turned to Luna to ask her about Neville, who she had been spending a lot of time with since school got back, when Harry and Ron came strolling into the yard, Harry's eyes panning the students and stopping when they got to me.

"Annabelle, can I talk to you for a minute?", he asked, looking from the girls beside me to the guys by the tree, "Privately?"

"Sure", I smiled, standing up and seeing Draco watching the two of us carefully with a scowl on his face, all of the boys now looking as Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the empty corridor.

"I got a letter back from Sirius", he said quickly and I smiled, "He requested a meeting with you and I tonight at midnight... I don't know how but he said to meet him in the Gryffindor common room"

I was very confused as to how our uncle would get into the Gryffindor common room but nodded, "Okay... Should I just meet you outside the portrait a little before 12 then?", I asked and Harry nodded.

I looked at him then and he looked a little disheveled, "Are you doing alright, Harry?", I asked and he shrugged a little before nodding, "You know, we are in this together... You and me... We can do this", I nodded reassuringly with my hands clutching his.

"Easy for you to say AB... You are ten times more gifted with spells than Fleur, Viktor and I combined...", he sighed, but squeezed my hands.

"I may be good with spells... But you are Harry Potter. There is nothing that you cant do... Remember that, Harry", I whispered softly and he smiled, a red blush seeping into his cheeks, "And I will be right there with you for all of it. We can do this together. I won't let anything happen to you, just like I know you won't let anything happen to me"

He nodded to me then, beginning to look a little more confident. I was feeling more confident too now, mostly thanks to Draco, who had been my saving grace in all of this.

"So midnight tonight" I nodded as we both headed back into the courtyard.

________

Later that night, just as planned Harry snuck me into the Gryffindor common room and it was now around 12am and we were sat on the floor waiting for him to appear.