𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

I was sat on my bed, staring at the ceiling and twirling one of my curls around one of my fingers when I heard the door opening.
I looked up to see Angelo, the large man I had seen almost every day for the past 12 months, stepping into my room with a small smile.

"Morning, princess", he called as I sat up with a small smile of my own, "I was thinking... Today... We should play a game"

I smirked at him then, "Well Angelo... You know I love a good game", I said, making him smile and nod his head.

"Here are the rules-", he began before I chuckled.

"Who needs rules", I said with a smirk and he smiled a little wider at me.

"Touche, princess... We have played this game before though...", he began as he started pacing slowly with his hands behind his back.

"Who is The Dark Lord?", he asked simply.

"He is my father. He is the saving grace of the wizarding world and the most powerful wizard in history", I said simply, as to emphasise the obvious.

He nodded, "What is your purpose in life?"

"My purpose is to stand by my father with my magic and use it at his command. I am to do whatever is requested of me including marrying a pureblood of my fathers choosing and producing heirs to pureblooded, powerful children and it will be my greatest honour to do so", I said seriously.

"Who are you unwaveringly loyal to?", he said seriously, looking to me now with a blank expression.

"My father, The Dark Lord", I said with a nod.

Angelo smiled then, looking to me, "Wonderful", he said as I watched him from my spot on the bed.

"You need to find better games, Angelo... That was incredibly boring", I chuckled as I began playing with my hair again.

"Yes... I suppose it is... What do you say we venture out today? I have some people who would like to see you", he said with a small smile as I jumped up from the bed.

"Yes!", I smiled excitedly as he laughed and nodded.

"Alright... Come with me", he said holding out his arm for me to take.

__________

We apparated into a field that looked to be in the middle of no where. I looked around and saw nothing around us except grass, hills and sky.

"When you said you wanted to take me somewhere, I had hoped we would go somewhere fun", I said with a pout, hearing a crack behind me and seeing a small house elf approaching with a large key in hand.

"I think you'll be having some fun shortly, princess", he chuckled as he instructed the elf to remove my manacles.

The second they were pulled off my wrists, I felt my magic brewing in my finger tips. I turned to look at Angelo who motioned to the empty area around us and smiled cautiously, "I thought you might need some practice... Have at it"

I grinned ear to ear then and I ran a few metres away from him, stopping in the middle of the empty field and holding my hands up.
The sky began to darken and the wind picked up, a spiral appearing in the sky above me as I felt the magic in my finger tips getting a much needed work out after all this time.

After 10 minutes of messing around with my magic, I was lowering myself after a levitation when I turned back to Angelo who was now accompanied by a few others, one such person was my father.
I dropped the spell I was doing, carefully landing on my feet as I stepped over to them.