𝑀𝒶𝓁𝒻𝑜𝓎 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓇

After packing up and deciding on the next course of action to find the next horcrux, we were ready to move again and Hermione apparated us into another spot in the woods. We had decided to leave Nagini for the time being, considering she had likely reported back to Voldemort that I had been in Godric's Hollow and by now we were sure the place would be swarming with death eaters.

"I'll do the enchantments", we heard Ron say as we all moved in different directions to set up the camp, but just as we moved, snatchers appeared in front of us. I looked around quickly only to find we were completely surrounded and outnumbered.

One of them come forward to stand in front of me as I backed away slowly, "Hello beautiful", he smiled, "You look familiar... Doesn't she look familiar boys?"

"Yeah boss", "I have seen her somewhere", they nodded as they closed in on the four of us.

"Why are you familiar, beautiful? Who are you?", he asked, stepping closer.

"I'm nobody, I don't know what you're talking about", I spat quickly.

As the man looked to a few of the other men for answers, the four of us looked at each other before I waved my hand and sent a few of them flying. Ron, Hermione, Harry and I wasted no time and made a dash down the hill, sprinting away from the group of men.

"Well don't hang about", the main man shouted, "Snatch em'"

As we ran, we heard the men getting closer behind us and I sent spells flying backwards. I shot a large spell tossing them all backwards again in a wave, hearing several frustrated grunts.
Spells were flying at us as we ran and were hitting the trees around us. I heard Hermione screech as a hex narrowly missed her and hit the ground beside her. Before I felt a hex hit me in the back and I screamed, hitting the ground and feeling hands on me.

I saw my three friends pause and look back in a panic but I locked eyes with Hermione, having already discussed emergency situations like this, "Go!", I screamed, waving at her to push them into apparition which she did as I felt metal snapping around my wrists.

"Annabelle!", I saw Harry scream before Hermione gripped onto him and they were gone. I breathed a sigh of relief for only a moment before I felt the hands on me. I tried to shoot spells at them, but nothing was happening. I saw the leader watch my expression and chuckle.

"They're called manacles, beautiful... Just incase you get a bit, snappy", he said as he ran a finger down my face. I tried to shove him but two of them were holding my arms.

He examined me for a moment before his face froze before a large grin appeared on his face,"Oh, I do believe we are about to become very rich.... Aren't we... Princess?", he said as he bowed slightly, smirking as he saw a glimpse of panic in my eyes and I tried harder to shake the men off of me.

"Hold on tight to her, lads. We don't want to lose her", he said to the men holding me, whose holds only tightened, making me wince, "Come. We're not taking this one to the Ministry", he said as they pulled me along.

____________

We apparated into an empty field and I thought maybe they were going to kill me out here before I turned to see the large familiar mansion behind us, with a long driveway leading to it. We were heading up to the gates of the Malfoy manor and I was beginning to really panic.

"No", I struggled, hearing the snatchers chuckle.

As we passed the gates and headed to the front door, I struggled with the snatchers holding onto me, panicking even more as the door opened slightly. Wormtail looked at the snatchers curiously before the head snatcher grabbed my arm harshly, making me whimper and held me in front of the rat like man. He gasped then, bowing quickly with a smirk before opening the door fully for them all and the snatchers dragged me inside with them.