𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

When the next morning came, I stayed in bed, willing myself to fall back to sleep and wake up from this nightmare I had found myself in.
I was laying there contemplating everything that happened yesterday when I was startled by my door swinging open.

I jumped up to see Dolohov waltzing in, watching me with a smirk, "Good morning, princess", he called as he closed the door behind himself.

I quickly shot up from the bed, stepping away and looking around for something to fight him with if I needed it. He began to step towards me and chuckled as he saw what I was doing, "Calm down, beautiful... I am just here to collect you", he said, still stepping closer, now moving around the bed, "You need to get dressed"

I nodded quickly and waited and he raised his hand as if to tell me to get moving and I scoffed.

"Well I'm not changing with you in here, so get out", I spat, watching the smirk drop into a scowl as he stepped towards me, backing me into the wall behind me and pressing his body against mine, making me cringe.

"You know... Because I am in a hurry and you aren't up to speed with the rules around here, I'm going to let that go... But let me tell you something, princess", he snarled in my ear as he lifted my arms and pinned them either side of my head, making me gasp, "When I win your hand from the Malfoy whelp... And I will... Changing in front of me is going to be the least of your worries... I will have you in every way that there is and it will be you and I producing the heirs that the dark lord desires"

I felt a shiver run through me as he leant back to look at me, slowly kissing my neck and letting go of me. He stepped back and began walking to the door before turning back and smiling, "I will be back in three minutes. If you aren't dressed yet, I will be happy to peel the clothes off of you myself"

I let the breath I was holding leave my lungs before rushing over to the wardrobe and throwing on a pair of black jeans, a black top and black boots, not caring if they went together, just wanting to be covered head to toe for when he came back. 

And he certainly didn't lie. Three minutes later he was back and while he looked somewhat disappointed he couldn't follow through with his threat, he began pulling me along by the arm and before finally apparating us.

___________

As we landed, I looked up to see my father and his followers walking across the bridge towards Hogwarts, which looked damaged and there was rubble everywhere.
Dolohov pulled me along by my arm, walking right down the middle of everyone as they formed a path for me.
When we finally made it to the front, I looked over to see Hagrid in ropes, carrying Harry in his arms and I let out a sob. It hadn't worked. He hadn't come back.

I saw my father glare at me before he looked over to all the people on the other side. My friends. My family. The order. They were all watching in horror as they looked from Voldemort, to me, to Harry. They had lost the battle and I couldn't help them.

"Harry Potter is dead!", my father shouted and everyone behind me started laughing as I cried, holding a hand to my face. I heard Ginny scream but I couldn't pay attention. I looked around at the faces and saw Draco was stood beside Ron and Hermione who were both watching me with distraught features.

"From this day forth, you put your faith in me", my father carried on, "I have my daughter back. She had pledged her allegiance to me and I am now going to give all of you the opportunity to do the same", he said and I shook my head, attempting to tug out of Dolohov's hold, only for him pull me against his chest, pressing me into him and making me gasp and stop fighting.

I could see Draco was watching looking absolutely livid, as were Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus, Ron and Theo.

"Draco", I heard Narcissa call to Draco to come over to our side. But he didn't move for a moment, staring at me, conveying a message. He wasn't on this side. He was on mine, "Draco, come"