𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

When Dumbledore finally arrived, he waved a hand and our trunks vanished.
"We have to make a quick stop on the way, children. I hope you don't mind", he said and we both looked at each other but nodded.

"Take my arm", he said. We both held our breath as we apparated into a small residential street that looked suspiciously muggle.
As we began to follow behind Dumbledore, I noted how strangely dark and quiet it was here.

"Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton", Dumbledore smiled as we approached a house, "Children, I assume by now, you must be wondering why I brought you here... Am I right?"

"Actually sir, after all these years, I think we just sort of go with it", Harry chuckled and I nudged him playfully.

We looked ahead to see the door of the house was broken down and it looked completely dark inside, "Wands out Harry. On alert Annabelle", Dumbledore said and we nodded.

As we stepped into the house and inspected it, we found that the whole home was in complete disarray. Furniture was upside down, glasses and mirrors were smashed and chandeliers were on the floor.

"Horrace!", Dumbledore whispered into the darkness.

We walked further in and I could sense someone else in here, so I looked around, letting myself follow the feeling I had. As Dumbledore and Harry began to follow me, I looked down, seeing a copy of the daily prophet with me on the front page.
'The Princess of Darkness: Alive', I read and I shivered before continuing towards a chair. I nudged it with my foot and gasped as a man began to transform from the chair.

"Merlins beard!", he shot before looking to Dumbledore, "No need to disfigure me Albus"

"Well I must say, you make a very convincing armchair, Horrace", Dumbledore chuckled.

"What gave me away?", he asked and Dumbledore just nodded to me knowingly, "Oh!", the man gasped, as if just noticing Harry and I in the room.

"Oh yes, introductions... Harry, Annabelle. I would like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine. Horrace Slughorn", he said with a smile, "Horrace... Well, you know who they are"

"Harry Potter and Annabelle Avery... The chosen one and the dark princess. It is wonderfull to meet you both", he said eagerly and I cringed at the reference to Voldemort.

"So whats with all the theatrics, Horrace?", Dumbledore continued.

"The death eaters have been trying to recruit me for months, do you know what thats like! You can only say no to these people so many times, so I never stay anywhere more than a week... The muggle who own this place are in the canary Islands", he shot.

"I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?", Dumbledore said.

"Yes... I suppose", Horrace said and Dumbledore smiled at me.

"Annabelle, if you wouldn't mind", he said. I nodded, not sure where he was going with this, but waved a hand and watched a the house began putting itself back together perfectly. Horrace watching me with a smile the whole time.

Once everything was fixed and the lights were on, Dumbledore smiled at me again, "That was fun... Do you mind if I use the loo?"

"No, of course", Horrace said, leaving Harry and I alone with him, "Don't think I don't know why you're here Albus...The answer is still no"

Harry and I looked between each other awkwardly before Horrace spoke again, "Harry, you are very like your father... Except your eyes of course, you have your-"

"My mothers eyes", Harry finished, "Yeah"

"Lily... Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright you know", he smiled before looking to me, "And you Annabelle, you look very like you mother... But you have your-"